Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Abril in Talks For February 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a good fight... i dont see anything wrong with this fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Richard Schaefer said something about Vasquez turning down $350k for that fight in a recent article. But this is the same guy that justified Canelo vs Josesito so anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt I guess.
      I think you got the wrong source, there was an article in Bad left hook about Vasquez talking about Borner's team turning down that fight.....aparently was the first one presented to Broners team and they said hell no....(no money) give me DeMarco or Burns.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Let the real fans tune in to Broner vs Abril. We all know this is a risky fight and even in losing, Abril will most likely walk out of the ring having people doubt if Broner is that good to begin with[which to me he still will be, its just that Abril is underrated]. He looks like a spoiler, like the type of guy who just won't let you clearly beat him. Even if Broner gets the W, I want to see how he gets it and if Abril makes it an ugly win for Broner. The type of ugly win which lowers the winners' stock a little bit.

I'm very surprised Broner is accepting this fight. So risky, it's not even funny. Abril is like the Carlos Molina of 135. Little power but an ugly style that makes you look bad.
        that is soo true

Comment

• Good shit! bad news with Rigo/Poonsawat, and good news with Broner/Abril.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            I think you got the wrong source, there was an article in Bad left hook about Vasquez talking about Borner's team turning down that fight.....aparently was the first one presented to Broners team and they said hell no....(no money) give me DeMarco or Burns.
            Yeah this is what I read:

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...shot-at-broner

But it goes to show you, it's two sides to every story.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Yeah this is what I read:

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...shot-at-broner

But it goes to show you, it's two sides to every story.
              thats soo true, each team claim wath they want.....but it is also true that Vasquez just call out broner in his last fight vs Gesta.

Personally I think Broner has no equal in the 135 lbs, but most definetly he would have the most dificult with Vasquez/Abril but still win desisably.

Comment

Working...
              X