Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- PHOTOS - Pacquiao relaxing in the calm before storm; as WAR NIGHT draws near.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - PHOTOS - Pacquiao relaxing in the calm before storm; as WAR NIGHT draws near.

I would love to be part of that. Got to be awesome just chilling there with Manny at the guitar.

He has people massaging him as he plays the guitar.
    He's practically royalty among his people.

Comment

Those are the moments in life that are important tho. Simple lay back moments specially singing and stuff. I like those activities, helps relax and just stay in peace.

Comment

You can never relax around Pacquiao. He'll slap you in the face or punch you in the gut as you're serenaded by his music.

But hey, I'd let him do that to me as much as he wants. I heard he compensates his victims with money.

Comment

Pacquiao's not taking his fight with JMM seriously! JMM by bloody murder in the first round Likar Ramos style!....

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            You can never relax around Pacquiao. He'll slap you in the face or punch you in the gut as you're serenaded by his music.

But hey, I'd let him do that to me as much as he wants. I heard he compensates his victims with money.
            LOL i'd let him slap me around as much as he wanted.

Comment

The only thing that's on Pacquiao's mind is the only thing that's on your mind, Bombs.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Now that Arum & Koncz have already dropped the first DUCK AND DODGE quotes just hours after Floyd's announcement I wonder if Pacroid will speak up?

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
                The only thing that's on Pacquiao's mind is the only thing that's on your mind, Bombs.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Now that Arum & Koncz have already dropped the first DUCK AND DODGE quotes just hours after Floyd's announcement I wonder if Pacroid will speak up?
                what duck and dodge quotes are you talking about

Arum already said at the Pac-JMM news conference they agreed to Floydette's test

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post

FLOYD MAYWEATHER

don't feed teh ***** troll

Comment

Working...
                  X