Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone second guess themselves in what happened 9/11?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Who are really the credulous ones though?
    The people who believe in stupid conspiracy theories.

The difference from "conspiracy theorists" and the majority is the perceived credibility of their experts, analysts, and sources because few are actually capable of thoroughly analyzing all of the evidence for themselves.
    Wrong. It's the non-existence of evidence for their stupid claims and the fact that any evidence to the contrary is declared to be evidence of a cover up.

"Conspiracy theorists" are the credulous ones because they question the official version of these state of affairs or the ones that accept, feverishly defend, ridicule, and offend them?
    Conspiracy theorists are the credulous ones because they uncritically accept implausible and sometimes impossible explanations for phenomena for which there already exists plausible explanations and evidence, and use logical contortions and fallacy to prop them up.

This seems hypocritical and contradictory to your position as a fervent Athiest.
    I'm an atheist because I am a sceptic. Because I am a sceptic I don't think that the moon landing was faked, that George Bush blew up the twin towers and that Paul McCartney is dead.

Would it be better, if they were concocted by overweight millionaire(s) TV, radio, internet, smut-peddlers?
    Well I guess Jesse Ventura has a TV show and Alex Jones is all over the net so I see where you're going.

Comment

Working...
    X