Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Is that what passes for 'schooled', 'pwned' and 'shook' these days?
    Exactly.

I bet 100% of the men that posted in this thread stating Pascal looks "shook" would swallow Hopkins whole if he stared at them long enough.

I don't understand how someone's stare can intimidate you. Pascal just looked pissed that Hopkins tried to play w/his belt like that.

Comment

• He couldnt even look Hop in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        He couldnt even look Hop in the face.

He looked Bernard in the face the whole time he was trying to get his belt back. They traded words; Pascal iniated the grab. What more do you want? You want Pascal to bite Hopkins ear off at the staredown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malius View Post
          Bernard does this for several reasons:

A) promote the fight, cause his last one was so **** I changed the channel to watch cricket.

B) To look tough - he knows Pascal isn't going to hit him, cause then will be no fight. Kinda of like the little kid that teases you from behind his mums skirt cause he knows you can't do anything.

C) Has security guards to back him up.

D) Is classless and disrespectful.

E) Mindgames - but this will make Pascal angry not scared. All the B-hop nuthuggers saying his scared WTF. He is a PROFESSIONAL BOXER, why the hell would he be scared to get into a fight with someone whom he signed a contract with?

Don't gimme that he is from the street ****. It's old and you don't have to be from to street to be an *******. Just look at politicians and Kayne West lol
          Great post! It's nice to see that some people actually use their brains instead of acting like goofy ass school girls.

Comment

• If anyone was scared it was Hopkins. Because he showed that he had to play an immature little game in order to seem like the tougher guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
              He looked Bernard in the face the whole time he was trying to get his belt back. They traded words; Pascal iniated the grab. What more do you want? You want Pascal to bite Hopkins ear off at the staredown?
              I want him to look Bernard dead in the eyes like Bernard did him during the staredown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
                If anyone was scared it was Hopkins. Because he showed that he had to play an immature little game in order to seem like the tougher guy.

That is WHO Bernard is, the last thing he is, is scared.

Comment

• pascal gonna light that ass up saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post

That is WHO Bernard is, the last thing he is, is scared.
                    He was scared vs Taylor, scared vs Calzaghe and now he's scared vs Pascal.

Also, Pascal was the one that pushed him back and Hopkins was like "oh no, let's not make it physical, please. It's only a press conference!".

I can't wait until Saturday when all you Hopkins fans will be like "Oh, he was old and we knew Pascal could do it the whole time!".

Comment

• Bernards a philly fighter..anyone who knows what that means know that he comes from a really tough city with a tough background..where bhops from u cant show the tiniest bit of weakness and he knew pascal doesnt come from that type pf upbring..

Look when he grabbed the belt pascal looks at the mayor as if he wanted him to get it back for him..i dont think pascal is scared or intimidated but i do think he is nervous n bernard is just putting the pressure on the champ trying to make him look insecure and inferioir.

Comment

Working...
                      X