Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd was scared of Manny at 147, I see him trying to make the fight at 154 now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    So, he's been hanging with Don King now.

He's talking about fighting in Dubai (bit the idea from Arum)

He'll probably fight a Don King fighter in K-9 Bundrage (for a 154lbs strap)

Then challenge Manny at 154 for a unification clash (should Manny beat Tony).

I know, it's a silly thought, but I wouldn't put it past Floyd.
    k9 bundrage isnt a don king fighter. u fail.

once pacquiao gets done with his latest tomato can floyd will be waiting for him at 147, all he has to do is step up and sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Hate to burst ur bubble ts,but Pacman himself isn't fighting at 154!!But is he ever does fight at that weight,U are right about the only fighter he'd face there is Floyd.Because the real 154 lb'rs kick Floyd's & Pacman's a$$ all over the ring!!

Comment

um...isnt manny fighting for a 154 title??? am i missing something here??

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Hate to burst ur bubble ts,but Pacman himself isn't fighting at 154!!But is he ever does fight at that weight,U are right about the only fighter he'd face there is Floyd.Because the real 154 lb'rs kick Floyd's & Pacman's a$$ all over the ring!!
          who at 154 kicks floyds ass???angulo??spinks??k-9??..lol please

Comment

how funny is it that flloyd wanted the fight at 147. accepted all of pacs demands and pac walks away. but floyd is the one scared to make the fight. floyd would want the fight at 154, hahaha, thats too funny. while its pac creating all these different weights to fight at

you dudes keep making up bs to convince yourselves whatever you need to. when they fight. it will be at 147 and pac gets stopped. thats all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
              So, he's been hanging with Don King now.

He's talking about fighting in Dubai (bit the idea from Arum)

He'll probably fight a Don King fighter in K-9 Bundrage (for a 154lbs strap)

Then challenge Manny at 154 for a unification clash (should Manny beat Tony).

I know, it's a silly thought, but I wouldn't put it past Floyd.
              This would make sense if floyd hadn't agreed to all stips at 147 fight in January

Comment

Floyd already demanded a fight at 154 in first negotiations for Pacquiao fight!

What a sissy!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  Floyd already demanded a fight at 154 in first negotiations for Pacquiao fight!

What a sissy!
                  Guess whose biiizzzack!

Comment

If Pac looks great against Toney then Fraud will want a fight at 160!

D- level fighter Fraud Jr. is biggest coward ever lived!

Comment

if manny fights for a 154 title why cant the fight be at 154 against floyd who would be moving up aswell??damn the logic ya'll use is just plain wierd

Comment

Working...
                      X