Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't it be better for GGG's health....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Shut up you mean guy! If Andrew Ward was any good he wouldn't have to avoid all those punches. Golovkin doesn't need defense cause he's not affected by punches. He likes to show this off to the fans. Ward is so busy slipping and blocking because he sucks. If he had balls he'd catch the punches with his face like a big drama man.
    Ward has to fight like that, he can't punch much and isn't as durable. It's his best chance of winning, but limits his potential as a draw which is something he's unhappy with

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Ward has to fight like that, he can't punch much and isn't as durable. It's his best chance of winning, but limits his potential as a draw which is something he's unhappy with
      Golovkin is way more durable. The only reason Brook was able to back him up was for the fans. Plus, even though Brook is a welter, he's actually bigger than Dawson, Froch, Kessler, Abraham. So it makes sense that those guys couldn't hurt Ward.
      Pardon, I have to go face east and pray to Godlovkin now. BRB

Comment

Shut up you mean guy! If Andrew Ward was any good he wouldn't have to avoid all those punches. Golovkin doesn't need defense cause he's not affected by punches. He likes to show this off to the fans. Ward is so busy slipping and blocking because he sucks. If he had balls he'd catch the punches with his face like a big drama man.
        lol well done

Comment

Fact

GGG got hit less in his last 4 fights than Ward.

Comment

Plus, even though Brook is a welter, he's actually bigger than Dawson, Froch, Kessler, Abraham.
            This is true.

Comment

Since you want to play the "if you ever boxed" game, if you ever boxed you'd know how unusual it is to ask a guy to go up two weight classes to fight you.

Anyhow, having read many stupid posts claiming that said champ is simply letting himself get hit for the fans, I thought this thread was funny. Clearly, it's an issue of defense and the fact that everyone gets hit at some point. Sad that people feel the need to spin it into some sort of brave act.
              So if everyone gets hit at some point, how is someone exposed for getting hit with an uppercut?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                lol well done
                The guy couldn't make a crowd pleaser with that old Colombia midget, with nothing coming back. But don't take it from me, Ward said don't get fooled, Ggg is like Chavez sr with better defense and stronger punch. Fans like that style, don't let it upset you

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                  So if everyone gets hit at some point, how is someone exposed for getting hit with an uppercut?
                  Hmm... I never said anything like that. Poor attempt at wrangling me in with a straw man.

Back to topic, unless you're Mayorga, you're not getting hit for entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    The guy couldn't make a crowd pleaser with that old Colombia midget, with nothing coming back. But don't take it from me, Ward said don't get fooled, Ggg is like Chavez sr with better defense and stronger punch. Fans like that style, don't let it upset you
                    lol triggered

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      lol triggered
                      Your feelings?

Comment

Working...
                      X