Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your ideal boob size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are all nice but Earl Hickey's are the best...so pert and pubescent.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Probably I mean would you play with yourself? Do you play with yourself? Exactly!

Stop that btw way baby Jesus cries twice a day because of you.

Yea it was a fluke I met a hot big boobed girl too, all thanks to my mate whos dating their friend
      i dont need a twin to rape myself. if i had a twin bro i wouldnt jerk him and id kill him if he tried to rape my c0ck.

im sure the big guy upstairs cries more than 2x because of me. im pitiful like that.

meeting big boobed chicks aint the hard part. meeting big boob twins is where its at (yea, we can pay to have sex with twin sisters but that doesnt count).

Comment

Used to like small ****. Let's just say that I've grown much older & refined in this past year with my tastes...

Hardly a deal-breaker, but if she's packin' (), I'll be thankful

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

you look like you did 3 sets of flies one time then never lifted again

whats that fat on your six pack? looks like Ehondas butt!

YOURE A FAT SKINNY **** GO WORKOUT!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            you look like you did 3 sets of flies one time then never lifted again

whats that fat on your six pack? looks like Ehondas butt!

YOURE A FAT SKINNY **** GO WORKOUT!
            That's Earl Hickey's pic you imbecile LOL (AKA as Tyrone Biggums)...I'm pretty ripped (and no I'm not going to post my pic...sorry). He posted that on here a couple of years ago to show off.

Comment

Medium size to huge is ideal for me.

Any man who prefers small A cup **** is a pedophile or a closet ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Lol is that Earl?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Lol is that Earl?
                  Yeah...he posted that I guess few years ago now to show off his weight loss progress and brag. I've re-posted it a few time here and there while fantasizing over his pert pubescent breasts...no ****. I thought this being a boob thread would be a good place for it.

Comment

But in fairness...I Photoshop'd it a wee bit in the boobs and gut for fun...but really not by much.

Comment

Especially Zaroku who cant even walk, let alone hang anything
                      Are you implying Zaroku is wheelchair bound like Brush is?

Comment

Working...
                      X