Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: We Offered Golovkin Eight Figures, They Didn't Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe the words of cross dressing drug addict.golden boy and ducknelo trying to spin the duck move like the cowardly b1tches they are.

Comment

• Take the money.....Lil g

Comment

• All bias aside, k2 should ask for 13 million, or 80/20 ppv with 10 mil guaranteed

Comment

• I knew Golovkin was the ducker. It all makes sense now. He avoided the fight with Ward like a coward by demanding 164 when the fight was makeable. Now it comes out that he has been avoiding Canelo. I knew it all along. This Grovelkiin is a complete coward with no courage. He's scared to death of losing his KO streak. Watch the negotiations with Jacobs fail. Al Haymon is willing to make the fight. But there will be excuses from team GGG of why the fight doesn't get made. All team GGG does is line up fights with cans. When a real threat steps to them they don't handle business and work out a deal. They just come out in the media and say everyone is scared of them. Canelo's track history is he fights the best. GGG always hafs excuses of why the best won't fight him. He turned down Froch, Ward and Canelo. This guy is a fraud

Comment

• Why didn't Oscar make this statement at the time when Canelo was vacating the title? Why do guys wait months before responding to anything? May14 or whenever Canelo handed the belt over would have been a great time to mention this

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Why didn't Oscar make this statement at the time when Canelo was vacating the title? Why do guys wait months before responding to anything? May14 or whenever Canelo handed the belt over would have been a great time to mention this
              B-b-b-because nobody forces Caca-nela to fight, he makes hees own deceesions chinga'o!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                I knew Golovkin was the ducker. It all makes sense now. He avoided the fight with Ward like a coward by demanding 164 when the fight was makeable. Now it comes out that he has been avoiding Canelo. I knew it all along. This Grovelkiin is a complete coward with no courage. He's scared to death of losing his KO streak. Watch the negotiations with Jacobs fail. Al Haymon is willing to make the fight. But there will be excuses from team GGG of why the fight doesn't get made. All team GGG does is line up fights with cans. When a real threat steps to them they don't handle business and work out a deal. They just come out in the media and say everyone is scared of them. Canelo's track history is he fights the best. GGG always hafs excuses of why the best won't fight him. He turned down Froch, Ward and Canelo. This guy is a fraud
                ...ummmm ok....lay OFF the pipe homie....

Comment

• Originally posted by All in View Post
                  $2,000,000 that's 8 figures. Counting the $ sign
                  Lmao!! There you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Come on man, you know damn well, they didn't offer anything remotely close to that. Well, we all should know that they never offered anything at all but that's besides the point.

Candelita herself only had a 3.5MM guarantee for her Smith fight. With PPV upside, I highly doubt she will see anything close to 10MM herself and Oscar cokehead said that it would have to be an 80-20% split for his hoe, so there is NO way any 8 figure number was offered at anytime.

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/6...s-smith-purses
                    the offer was true and now you clowns are saying its peanuts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      10 million?
                      Why do I not believe this maybe because your man dumped his belt in the trash there is just no reasonable reason for Golovkin to duck this fight at all it is the biggest fight to have in boxing right now, there are clearly things Oscar Dela Hoya is not telling us.
                      the offer was true and you hero passed on it, now you clowns are saying 10 mill is peanuts...

Comment

Working...
                      X