No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'm eating vodka neat. And drinking some slow cooked chicken. The shizz has been slow cooked for about 17 hours, it just be falling off the bone, freakin onions and potatoes just fall apart in the mouth. Wow, cant wait for the fiuffy dumplings cooked in the juices nom nom nom.

Finish the vodka off after, just under half a bottle left, that Oxy has me wobbly as **** anyway! Imma try and smoke for the 1st time this week, I'm hoping the cough suppressant attributes of the Oxy may help, finish tonights drink up off nicely!

Comment

• I wish Maria was here. .

Comment

• I just loaded my BBQ back up with another round of oak. It'll take a bit, I need some good hearty coals.

Comment

• I remember driving around to this playing GTA.

Tune blasting out loud here atm, the new neighbours love it.

Getting my robo on for the bish, always end up stripping to this....No clue why.

Comment

• A swallow comes and tells me of her dreams
              She says she'd like to know just what they mean
              I feel like I could die
              As I watch her flying by

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I just loaded my BBQ back up with another round of oak. It'll take a bit, I need some good hearty coals.
                You getting your cook on brother? What you be sizzling up? You got chicken too?
                Hmmm nice oak smoked I wish the weather was good here to bbq, I've some lovely lamb & mint sausages in, be lovely on a bbq...

Comment

• My girl is playing Fiona Apple for some reason, I would still glady **** Fiona too. Was like one of my first crushes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    My girl is playing Fiona Apple for some reason, I would still glady **** Fiona too. Was like one of my first crushes.
                    Hey bud, what does the PF stand for in your user name? Cant for the life of me guess. Have you got your girl round for a drink this eve? I hope I can smoke fine, I love laying around with mine, both just getting high. No tv just music.

#tothegoodtimes

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                      Hey bud, what does the PF stand for in your user name? Cant for the life of me guess. Have you got your girl round for a drink this eve? I hope I can smoke fine, I love laying around with mine, both just getting high. No tv just music.

#tothegoodtimes
                      I live with my GF and two kids.

The PF stands for Pretty Fucker

She don't drink that much, smokes bud sometimes but nowhere near my level.

Comment

Working...
                      X