• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my balls smell like loadedwrap's tongue

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      my balls smell like loadedwrap's tongue
      shhh... Annie will get jealous and deprive me of those sweet cheeks for weeks...

Comment

I can honestly tell you I have never smelled my own balls.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          shhh... Annie will get jealous and deprive me of those sweet cheeks for weeks...
          Sorry to hurt your feelings. Annie told me youre too old for him. How old are you btw, 13 or 14?

Comment

People actually smell their own balls? Jesus some of yall need help.

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
              I can honestly tell you I have never smelled my own balls.
              tis a life altering experience.

Not sure if things have changed, but you used to be able to petition a ball sniffing from the mods, junior gong was notorious for volunteering.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                LMAO. Excellent post. My woman thinks me nut sack smell needs to be mixed in in with any gay men's perfume!!! She smells my nuts regularly, to reassure her love I guess???
                This isn't surprising to me. My girl likes the smell of my body and sniffs my armpits, lol. I guess if your partner likes your smell, it must mean she really likes you lol

And to those saying they haven't smelled their own balls, not even once, yeah right. That's like saying you don't fap

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  This isn't surprising to me. My girl likes the smell of my body and sniffs my armpits, lol. I guess if your partner likes your smell, it must mean she really likes you lol

And to those saying they haven't smelled their own balls, not even once, yeah right. That's like saying you don't fap
                  Exactly. My girl and my female chihuahua both love my pure ball smell

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Chicks dig the scent of a man.

Plus pheromones and chit, in your sweat, and man juice.

I have a PHD in Broscience homie, get at me.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X