Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would happen if peaceful Aliens made contact with us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Yanks would find a way to piss them off.

Comment

john mccain would want to bomb them.

westboro baptist church will turn their focus against gay aliens after losing to gay humans.

Comment

We'd probably try to kill them and take their technology.

Comment

There was a show on a few years ago called The Event (which I'm still mad about it getting cancelled) which dealt with a group of aliens landing on Earth. Initially, they wanted to make peace with humans, but after being enslaved in a military base for a decade, they became far less benevolent.

Comment

Theyve been here alot longer than you or I. . . .

Comment

I was once abducted by 2 aliens. They were female and gorgeous, like Swedish Blondes. They performed a Catch/Mate/Release on me. They were so good looking I was released after a couple minutes.

I felt so manly, and I figure their look of disappointment was from having to let me go.

On a serious note, I highly doubt we will ever see proof of aliens. I personally do not think any of this so called evidence is anything more than the imaginations of many running wild.

Comment

We'd probably see a bunch of angry redneck rallies where alien property would end up vandalized...the aliens would eventually have to use deadly force and Obama will be blamed for all the chaos and will more than likely be accused of being an Anti-Christ, Muslim-Alien.

Comment

Working...
                X