Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL >

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      great show but i would like to know who these people think they're fooling with Chuck Zito cast as a biker?
      chuck zito was president of the new york chapter of the hells angels. he was a hells angel for 25 years i would say he's more than qualified
      Last edited by {Darko}; 09-19-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
        chuck zito was president of the new york chapter of the hells angels. he was a hells angel for 25 years i would say he's more than qualified
        lol

i'm saying he doesn't fit in with the cast of the show. whether you think he's qualified to act on a television is actually irrelevant, isn't it? Unless you're the director, I suppose.

Comment

lol

i'm saying he doesn't fit in with the cast of the show. whether you think he's qualified to act on a television is actually irrelevant, isn't it? Unless you're the director, I suppose.
          no what you said was

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          great show but i would like to know who these people think they're fooling with Chuck Zito cast as a biker?
          my comment was that zito is more than qualified to play a biker since he was hells angel for a quarter century. just admit your comment was foolish and you didnt know that about him and move on rather than pretend you said something else. and no i dont think zito is a very good actor.

Comment

no what you said was

my comment was that zito is more than qualified to play a biker since he was hells angel for a quarter century. just admit your comment was foolish and you didnt know that about him and move on rather than pretend you said something else. and no i dont think zito is a very good actor.
            um, no. my point stands. he looks out of place on the show. end of.

since when does being a biker make you capable of playing one on tv.

gosh, obtuse much?
            Last edited by T.Horton; 09-19-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

um, no. my point stands. he looks out of place on the show. end of.

since when does being a biker make you capable of playing one on tv.

gosh, obtuse much?
              your desperate attempt to save face is funny. when you say "who these people think they're fooling with Chuck Zito cast as a biker" you're implying that he isn't believable as a biker. 25 years and president of a charter. you're a joke.

Comment

your desperate attempt to save face is funny. when you say "who these people think they're fooling with Chuck Zito cast as a biker" you're implying that he isn't believable as a biker. 25 years and president of a charter. you're a joke.
                doesn't matter, he looks awkward acting as a biker.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post

STILL >

Gustavo Fring is one the baddest villians of all time. This new dude kinda reminds me of him, but Gus is still waaay cooler.

Anyways, anyone think opie will whoop some fools in jail? Him and Jax are gonna **** some people up, cant wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Gustavo Fring is one the baddest villians of all time. This new dude kinda reminds me of him, but Gus is still waaay cooler.

Anyways, anyone think opie will whoop some fools in jail? Him and Jax are gonna **** some people up, cant wait!!
                    episode 2 promo has some of the prison fight scene. shows opie laying down the law

episode 3 promo has more. episode is called laying pipe and looks like the guards put a pipe between jax and some other giant inmate joker style and have them fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

im looking forward to how they (jax/Ope) develop too, should be good viewing.

Comment

Working...
                      X