Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Clottey Begins His Run at Junior Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like clottey...he's just not mentally there. His combos are wicked and fast, but his hands are little weak. I hope he gets his **** together and destroy the younger guys.

Comment

Such a waste... I really liked Clottey but he ruined himself with the inactivity. I wouldn't expect him to last with any of the good 154lb fighters. But glad he's back, just make some noise and get a title shot, make some money. If his defense and his combos are anywhere near what he once was, he'd be in the top 10 at welter but not at junior middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
        Such a waste... I really liked Clottey but he ruined himself with the inactivity. I wouldn't expect him to last with any of the good 154lb fighters. But glad he's back, just make some noise and get a title shot, make some money. If his defense and his combos are anywhere near what he once was, he'd be in the top 10 at welter but not at junior middle.
        Jr Middle isn't that stacked, if he's got anything left he will be top 10.

Comment

He should have been at 154 from well before the Pac fight. Struggling with weight for so long really hurt his performances. Hope he does something decent for the last leg of his career and get back some respect.

Comment

Working...
          X