No announcement yet.

Vic the number 1 aussie boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic the number 1 aussie boxer

I think alote of people including Australians didn't give Vic a chance but i always felt his power would be too much for his opponents. He has improved tremendously and used his power to break his opponents down. He is #1 aussie boxer today and should be in the top 10 P4P after todays performance. His corner did a great job improving his boxing skills, well deserved victory.
    Congrats Vic #1 aussie boxer and now P4P.

Originally posted by boxa__ali View Post
    I think alote of people including Australians didn't give Vic a chance but i always felt his power would be too much for his opponents. He has improved tremendously and used his power to break his opponents down. He is #1 aussie boxer today and should be in the top 10 P4P after todays performance. His corner did a great job improving his boxing skills, well deserved victory.
    Congrats Vic #1 aussie boxer and now P4P.
    He has lost only once before, and I thought he could possibly win.

Comment

I admit that I gave him no chance. Congrats to him though, it is a huge win and he deserves every bit of credit that he gets. To be honest I think he was Australia's number 1 fighter even prior to the fight and would still have been had he lost. As much as we all love him I think Kat has proven that he is at best a borderline top 5 lightweight whilst Vic was clearly in the top few at super fly. Obviously now he is the man. So yeah, to the extent that he is Australian, Vic is definately our best fighter right now.

Comment

I agree. He looked **** house in the last fight.

Vic should give us a fight in Sydney... preferred not at the Auburn RSL.

Comment

Why should he come here when the people don't even know who he is, it's a bloody joke people care about Barry Hall fighting more then Vic.

Vic's been our number one for a while now nothing has changed
          Last edited by minasyan; 11-03-2008, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
            Why should he come here when the people don't even know who he is, it's a bloody joke people care about Barry Hall fighting more then Vic.

Vic's been our number one for a while now nothing has changed
            Vic is well know in Sydney.

Comment

Working...
            X