No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier Tribute - The Final Farewell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frazier Tribute - The Final Farewell

Great vid , just wanted to share. Warning , something might get in your eye .....

That might be the best boxing tribute video I've ever seen. G3ner0 makes some great videos

Comment

what an awesome left hook he had

Comment

simply amazing loved 5:14

Comment

Great tribute. He'll be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            what an awesome left hook he had
            yes...

he is my favorite heavyweight...

courageous, relentless and smoking SOB indeed...

Comment

Watery eyed...so sad

Great Tribute

Comment

great tribute.

one question though, i don't understand why there was a clip of rocky in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  great tribute.

one question though, i don't understand why there was a clip of rocky in there?
                  It was most likely intended by the creator to be a jab at the City of Philadelphia for honoring a fictitious Champion while paying no such tribute to their true one. There's a lot of resentment in Philadelphia's sports fans hearts over the way City officials never embraced Joe Frazier the way he embraced that community.

Regardless, I think that 'Rocky' clip was completely out of place and should've been scratched because it doesn't honor Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    It was most likely intended by the creator to be a jab at the City of Philadelphia for honoring a fictitious Champion while paying no such tribute to their true one. There's a lot of resentment in Philadelphia's sports fans hearts over the way City officials never embraced Joe Frazier the way he embraced that community.

Regardless, I think that 'Rocky' clip was completely out of place and should've been scratched because it doesn't honor Frazier.

I agree. But I am not quite over Philly giving Rocky a statue while Joe Frazier had to wait and watch an movie character get such an honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X