No announcement yet.

Mark McGwire admits to using steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    That's why we need random testing in boxing.
    Testing will always be behind what is being tested for.

Simply because the substances come out before the tests for them.

People can still time cycles and use drugs to covers up the use of other drugs.

New drugs will come out that will be better than those before them.

It's a losing battle for Anti-Doping because the drugs will always be a step ahead of the tests.

Comment

I don't think anybody was suprised by this. Honestly baseball made a lot of money off his and Sosa's homerun chase. **** they made a lot off the steroid era. Not very many people from what I remember were crying about steroids then especially the media who tries to act all righteous and pretends to look out for the integrity of the game now.

Comment

wasn't it obvious when he was stuttering under oath?

Comment

I give him credit for coming forth, now if only Sosa and Bonds would.....

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
            Meh, **** baseball.
            Aye, it's boring like Yank footy.

Comment

i agree, you just never know

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                I don't think anybody was suprised by this. Honestly baseball made a lot of money off his and Sosa's homerun chase. **** they made a lot off the steroid era. Not very many people from what I remember were crying about steroids then especially the media who tries to act all righteous and pretends to look out for the integrity of the game now.
                I can't stand how hypocritical members of the media are in regards to the issue of PED's in sports. If they would've been doing their jobs in the first place they could've exposed the issue a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Holliday View Post
                  ok Manny Pacroid it's you're turn now
                  some serious haters .

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    I can't stand how hypocritical members of the media are in regards to the issue of PED's in sports. If they would've been doing their jobs in the first place they could've exposed the issue a long time ago
                    No doubt. They enjoyed the HR's like everybody else, then all of a sudden they were crying about the integrity of the game.

Comment

Roger Maris still holds the record for the most HRs in a single season

Comment

Working...
                      X