Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it's ok for Floyd to return and fight Danny Garcia right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia's Dad vs Roger Mayweather talking **** would be more exciting than the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I didn't realize a very small minority of posters on this site being okay with Pac-Rios was worth a whining thread from Larryx. Damn, have some pride in yourself. You should be saving these threads to complain about stuff that matters, or to defend Mayweather-Alvarez and tell us why its better than a Martinez or Pacquiao fight.
      Obviously you missed the mental breakdown and death threats to fifty this kid had over his hero being insulted

Comment

Mayweather is going to fight Bradley because he is the path of least resistance as usual. All the sudden top rank is OK

Comment

Garcia dad and roger will make a spelling bee contest more interesting then a garcia vs mayweather bout.

Comment

rios vs pac is stupid. just because rios has ko power that makes this a great fight? Rios has no skills at all and got schooled by Abril. Garcia has ko power too and is alot better than 1 dimensional Rios but i dont want to see him fight floyd either. Theres not many legit people for either of them to fight

Comment

Why doesn't Larry work on him and his Flomos double standards first before he calls out other people on it?

Comment

I don't know why anyone is looking past JMM. If it's a close fight i think the judges will lean towards JMM this time.

Comment

Rios vs Pac would be exciting and IMO a 50/50 fight, but if you think about Garcia vs. Mayweather; FMJ would be boxing circles around Garcia in a boring ass fight, but could see FMJ possibly stopping Garcia in the late rounds! Also Mayweather is too big 147 -154 lbr. and Garcia @140 not a competitive fight at all, honestly would rather see Rios vs. Garcia!

Comment

floyd just gout outta jail let the man live damn. i will be happy with whoever he ends up fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Since people are excited for Manny to fight Rios,no 1 could say a damn thing if Floyd fought Danny Garcis at ww right?
                      Nope...that would be a perfect fight for Floyd. There would be no health issue at all . Floyd would not have to worry about being like Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X