Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Hughie Fury Ordered To Fight For British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Hughie Fury Ordered To Fight For British Title

The British Boxing Board of Control have called for Whyte and Fury to fight for the Lonsdale belt, which was vacated by Anthony Joshua.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...vyweight-title

BUT

Well f#ck man. Had me interested for like 5 seconds. I was just saying I'd love to see Whyte fight a halfway decent prospect or a fringe or slightly played out contender.

Any speculation of why Peter don't want this fight besides the dumb mfers saying "he scared doe".

That bad cut in his last fight? Bad matchup? Too soon for Hughie?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Well f#ck man. Had me interested for like 5 seconds. I was just saying I'd love to see Whyte fight a halfway decent prospect or a fringe or slightly played out contender.

Any speculation of why Peter don't want this fight besides the dumb mfers saying "he scared doe".

That bad cut in his last fight? Bad matchup? Too soon for Hughie?

I can understand reason No. 2 but reason No. 1 shouldn't matter.

Comment

Wasnt Whyte injured?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Wasnt Whyte injured?
          Do you ever read what's posted or do you just read the headline and ask questions that have already been answered?

Comment

Don't get it. Even if Fury's cut needs 6 months to heal, why can't they just ask Whyte to wait?

They think Hughie's too young and want to preserve him, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

I can understand reason No. 2 but reason No. 1 shouldn't matter.
              Have Whyte & Hughie been in the same gym or done a lot of sparring or working out together?

The "health issue" is the eye or something else. A cut doesn't really sound like a health issue to me, but maybe thats some UK way of talking about a cut idk.

Comment

Maybe he's having another pimple outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Don't get it. Even if Fury's cut needs 6 months to heal, why can't they just ask Whyte to wait?

They think Hughie's too young and want to preserve him, that is all.
                  Haven't they already got Hughie scheduled or did have him schedule for July 9? If the cut needs longer to heal why did they plan for fight in July? Thats why I'm wondering if there is some other issue with his health.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Have Whyte & Hughie been in the same gym or done a lot of sparring or working out together?

The "health issue" is the eye or something else. A cut doesn't really sound like a health issue to me, but maybe thats some UK way of talking about a cut idk.
                    His health issues would be his food allergies I would assume. I don't know what condition he has, but it is what has caused him to look 'flat' in previous fights. It makes him lethargic and is what causes his skin condition I believe. I think he is having trouble with it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X