Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters currently work with Angel "Memo" Heredia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Not like that dude. He looked like was 16 years old with that amount of acne.

Marquez always takes care of his body, so the hygiene thing doesn't really do it for me.
    he drinked piss before lol and even the most cleanest of people get staph infections etc so have pimples and **** aint out of the question and legal substance can have a adverse effect on your body and can have acme break out.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      he drinked piss before lol and even the most cleanest of people get staph infections etc so have pimples and **** aint out of the question and legal substance can have a adverse effect on your body and can have acme break out.
      But then there was that knock down where Mike had no idea where he was, nearly knocked out of the ring and was genuinely confused.

Maybe you can chalk that up to Ruslan beating the piss out of him the fight before, but even Ruslan didn't do that to Mike. Ruslan may be limited but I don't think Juan hits harder than him at JWW/WW.

Comment

But then there was that knock down where Mike had no idea where he was, nearly knocked out of the ring and was genuinely confused.

Maybe you can chalk that up to Ruslan beating the piss out of him the fight before, but even Ruslan didn't do that to Mike. Ruslan may be limited but I don't think Juan hits harder than him at JWW/WW.
        Marquez is sitting on his punches, he always hurt dudes before but he never really sat on his punches now he does. and Ruslan has thudding hurting punches he doesnt have precise punches, Marquez tagged Mike on the chin with a straigh right Ruslan only throw winging shots so mike will never fly like that on those shots./

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          Marquez is sitting on his punches, he always hurt dudes before but he never really sat on his punches now he does. and Ruslan has thudding hurting punches he doesnt have precise punches, Marquez tagged Mike on the chin with a straigh right Ruslan only throw winging shots so mike will never fly like that on those shots./
          I understand Juan always had power and always hurts people with his precise punching, but to do that to a big dude like Alvarado, with signs of PED use will raise a couple of eyebrows.

Mike literally didn't know where he was. He went back to the corner and said something along the lines of "where am I?"

Comment

I understand Juan always had power and always hurts people with his precise punching, but to do that to a big dude like Alvarado, with signs of PED use will raise a couple of eyebrows.

Mike literally didn't know where he was. He went back to the corner and said something along the lines of "where am I?"
            no one saying you aint entitle to your suspicion.

and precise punches always hurt people more then thudding punches. Ruslan put a beating on him but didnt land one precise punch on the button not once, Rios put a beating on him and didnt land one real precise power shot on the buttom after both those beating Mike was just beaten up not really hurt that way.

Comment

Added Kirkland still not sure about Paulie

Comment

Working...
              X