Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gratification would you get from Mayweather-Lara fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gratification would you get from Mayweather-Lara fight?

You expecting some type of fire fight? You expecting a KO?

No, on all accounts...so please stop asking for it or it might happen and we might get stuck paying $70 for this trash.

If you get a hard-on watching boxers feint and wait then go watch a recycled Floyd fight on YouTube.

Also, let me add Mayweather wins this easy.

**** fight.

I'm sixk of it being requested.

Mayweathers not officially losing, get over it. He will retire with the 0.

And I can't stand Floyd btw, before you come in here talking ****. You would know by my past posts.

I would Love to see Mayweather vs Lara. If Lara wins, That means Mayweather vs Lara in May 2015

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      I would Love to see Mayweather vs Lara. If Lara wins, That means Mayweather vs Lara in May 2015
      Why would you "love" to see this fight?

Comment

I have absolutely no interest in this fight!

Comment

I'd like to see it in the sense of, Mayweather exposing how truly one dimensional Lara is.

Comment

If Lara beats Canelo that makes for an interesting fight, and a deserving fight.

"Well you know, Erislandy Lara has been very impressive lately. Where as Manny Pacquiao does have a win over top 5 P4P in Timothy Bradley, but they fought like amateurs. I was done being an amateur in 1996."

Comment

You're right, it would most likely be 'boring' to the casual public and from a sheer entertainment value standpoint. If Lara schools Canelo there might be some demand for the fight, mostly from what many people would consider boxing hipsters/hardcore fans. I'd like to see it because I feel that Lara would give him a tough fight (or boxing match if you will). However, if the fight never happens that's fine as well.

Comment

I've never heard anyone say boxing hipster, hope that doesn't really materialize.

Comment

I want this fight, especially if Lara beats Canelo which I certainly think he will.
                  I've had more than enough of Floyd continually fighting flat-footed brawlers.
                  I've also had enough of guys with no real boxing ability trying to box with him.

If anybody around the weight can box with Floyd from the outside its Erislandy Lara.

This fight is a boxing purists wet dream.

Comment

Boxing fans like competitive fights, rather than the mismatches that a certain fighter engages in. People speak as if a Lara-Mayweather fight would be much more boring than Mayweather's usual fight-of-the-year candidates. I have news for those people: if Lara-Mayweather is boring it won't be out of the ordinary for a Mayweather fight.

The reason certain people oppose this fight is because Lara is not old, not drained, not coming up 1 or 2 division, doesn't have a massive reach disadvantage, and is an elite southpaw who doesn't have concrete in his shoes. In other words, they know he is a threat, so they want him confined to the quarantine bay alongside Margarito, Williams, Pacquiao, and (pre-40s) Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X