No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs. Broner...a huge mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Im baffled. After seeinng Gamboa last night, Id bet good money that Broner blitzes this cat. I didnt read all 100 some odd responses but so far Im shocked to see peeps making excuses for Gamboa getting beat on. Sure he's been knocked down and off balance before but never that consistently rocked.
    At last some sense in this thread!

Comment

• After watching Farenas who is way slower and less accurate than Broner land dozens of clean hard shots on Gamboa. I really don't think Gamboa has a chance against Broner.

Broner by KO!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
        Farenas hits as hard as broner?
        I was responding to a post that had nothing to do with Broner. But to answer your question, I don't think Farenas hits as hard. It's tough to say with certainty. What I can say is that Broner would probably follow up his shots and connect more than one at a time, which is much more dangerous. Farenas was only able to land single shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          I'm sure if Gamboa remains active, he would come in a lot better against Broner if the fight happened a year from now. That said, I still seriously doubt Gamboa has what it takes to beat Broner.
          Can't argue with you, bro. I'd be rooting for my boy, but Broner has to be the favorite at this point.

Comment

• I wasn't going to be the one to bump my thread, bad form, but nothing from yesterday changed my original viewpoint. It just won't be competitive. Broner will move around ****y with his hands low and try to blitz Boner, but his foot speed was kinda non-existant yesterday, his power was nowhere to be found and as much as I like him, Boner is just too big for Gamboa to consistently get in there and hurt Boner. Boner KO8

Comment

• Just 1 more vote saying that most ppl believe that gamboa win..

Comment

• Now we are tied...they should make that fight..

Comment

• I was thinking about this last night. Broner would definitely beat Gamboa at this point. Gamboa was pretty impressive for the first half of the fight, than the second half he looked so tired & sluggish. If they fought & I was forced to put up money I'd definitely choose Broner to win.

Comment

Working...
                  X