Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Amir Khan be the UNDERDOG in the Danny Garcia Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Amir Khan be the UNDERDOG in the Danny Garcia Rematch?

Even though Khan got beat fair and square in the first fight, would it instantly mean that he's the underdog in the rematch with Danny Garcia, would it be a 50-50 fight or would Garcia still be the underdog, even though he TKO'd Khan?
    Khan would be the underdog
    57.97%
    Garcia would still be the underdog
    24.64%
    It would be close to a 50-50 fight
    15.94%
    I don't know for sure.
    1.45%

50/50.

Khan can beat Garcia, he just has so may flaws which Garcia exploited, if he can understand what he did wrong (which I doubt because Prescott caught him with the exact same punch) and fight a better fight then Khan can win for sure.

Garcia is good at adjusting, and he clearing scouted Khan well for the last fight. He obviously has the timing and power to KO Khan. Should be a close fight next time.

Comment

Despite all odds, Khan's still overhyped.

I believe it'd be 50/50

Comment

Yeah I'd agree, 50-50. It wasn't a fluke as Amir would like to think, Danny bided his time and pinned him down well, then kept the pressure on when he was hurt.

I'd love to see a rematch but a) I don't think an immediate rematch is a good idea for Khan and b) I hope Garcia goes in another direction. Whilst I understand Khan's need for revenge, I don't like the way he talks about Garcia coming over to the UK for a rematch, and how it's the most lucrative option for Garcia.

He needs to realise his stock just fell dramatically, having suffered back to back defeats, and that rebuilding will be a long hard process.

Comment

Khan's way too hyped. He'd be favoured in any fight at 140/147 unless he's fighting pacquiao or Mayweather.

Comment

If they fight again Garcia will knock him out again. He has no respect for Khan's power and Khan won't be able to run all night. Garcia really beat up on Khan's body and that will slow him down and with his poor defence it would only be a matter of time before Garcia would start landing heavy.

Comment

Knowing how **** works in boxing, Garcia would still be the underdog.

Comment

Really doesn't matter cause Khan gets the same outcome again.

Comment

um yeah ..he got knocked the **** senseless and will again
                  might make it 12 but danny was just better

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    50/50.

Khan can beat Garcia, he just has so may flaws which Garcia exploited, if he can understand what he did wrong (which I doubt because Prescott caught him with the exact same punch) and fight a better fight then Khan can win for sure.

Garcia is good at adjusting, and he clearing scouted Khan well for the last fight. He obviously has the timing and power to KO Khan. Should be a close fight next time.
                    Khan doesnt have the chin to compete with any elite fighter, at ww, everyone is swinging with bombs, and devon is hitting harder, and the way Floyd is sitting on his punches, almost KO'd Cotto at 54', He would destroy Khan at ww. Khan cant beat any elite opponent with power, cuz the chin is simply not there, not even a close fight with garcia. Khan has to fight bums, make easy paydays, and start potshotting more. Use boxing as a way to make easy money, cuz everyone cant fight the best and beat the best. He has to take the felix sturm road. And Khan was in perfect shape for his fight with Garcia. He trained hard, worked on defense, Roach bragged that Garcia wouldnt be able to hit him. Khan used to run in and out, but he was flatfooted, and pivoted as he set his combos off. He did everything perfect, and it wasnt good enough, which let me know no matter how hard he trains, how much he improves, he just cant hang with the elite.

Comment

Working...
                    X