ALI admitts ROCKY MARCIANO is better then him! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    49 have tried,49 have failed

I have that show on tape and the ending was left out here. Ali gave some very good reasons at the end why he would have beat Marciano, but of course that part was left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Your confusing hatton with Khan

Hatton looked better against Malignaggi then Khan did.

Khan looked like he was in war after that fight,and sensitive skin Hatton was unmarked after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        You two are *******, I don't care what race you two are. Probably two cowards who beat up on women like Floyd Mayweather Jr and Bobby Cox do.
        Haha you just questioned my nationality not race.

But you repeatingly questioning nationality shows that you do care

Comment

Hatton looked better against Malignaggi then Khan did.

Khan looked like he was in war after that fight,and sensitive skin Hatton was unmarked after that fight.
          What does that have to do with anything at all? he completely boxed his socks off and dominated him like nobody.

If you compare Pacs and Margs faces after both their wins over Clottey, then you would say Marg beat him better? Cmon

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            What does that have to do with anything at all? he completely boxed his socks off and dominated him like nobody.

If you compare Pacs and Margs faces after both their wins over Clottey, then you would say Marg beat him better? Cmon

Look they both completly dominate Paulie Malignaggi.

Hatton rocked his socks in round 2 and winning all rounds,Khan was dominate also and maybe Malignaggi won round or two in that fight.

Hatton>Khan against Malignaggi

Comment

Look they both completly dominate Paulie Malignaggi.

Hatton rocked his socks in round 2 and winning all rounds,Khan was dominate also and maybe Malignaggi won round or two in that fight.

Hatton>Khan against Malignaggi
              No Khan won every single round a 10-0

Hatton won 9-1

Comment

I think it would have been a pretty good fight. Ali might have won on cuts or points but, its pretty cool that he gave Rocky that much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                  I don't know..I think some of old fighter like Marciano or dempsey is overrated.
                  u prob never watched him fight. he was a beast man. look up his fights

Comment

Ezzard CHarles a man far less mobile than Ali caused Marciano many problems, Marciano was also a small heavyweight.

Comment

MARCIANO is best heavyweight of all time.

49 have tried 49 have failed 43 got brutally KO d

Comment

Working...
                      X