Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ****? I just played with buttons on FNR4 on world championship lightweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ****? I just played with buttons on FNR4 on world championship lightweights

...Probably one of the most random things ever. The stick wouldn't work and I was using buttons. I actually like this better, but it just doesn't feel like the punches came off as fast. Maybe because I wasn't used to it. That and I had no idea how to clinch which ****ing sucked.

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    ...Probably one of the most random things ever. The stick wouldn't work and I was using buttons. I actually like this better, but it just doesn't feel like the punches came off as fast. Maybe because I wasn't used to it. That and I had no idea how to clinch which ****ing sucked.
    is this on 360?? i didn't think the buttons patch wasn't released for another month !?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      is this on 360?? i didn't think the buttons patch wasn't released for another month !?
      Nah, sometimes the controller configuration just totally wacks out. Happend to me twice, not like what happend to him with the sticks being replaced completely by buttons but just switched up with different things aapparently at random. Had to restart game to have it get back to normal.

Comment

Nice dogs!!

Comment

I read about this on the forums, EA is aware of the problem.

Apparently they have already added buttons, but it's not availible yet, but there is some sort of glitch where you can randomly enter a game with buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            Nice dogs!!
            Thanks mate My familys been breeding them for 35 years !

Comment

can someone make a thread when the button patch comes out. i been hearing different dates

Comment

Thanks mate My familys been breeding them for 35 years !
                Peds what breed is that G?

And onto the Game i use to moan my ass off prior to the game coming out about not having buttons.Since ive learnt the stick i dont want buttons..

Comment

Yh this happened to me...during a match online i looked at the control config loading before it set up and noticed there was like a 10 digit number instead of saying control config 1...i won the fight but i had to use tactics i never thought id resort to.....Button Mashing

Comment

I wonder if if this is some kind of play testing. That Ea is doin. Maybe throwing in the button config & monitoring a few games to see how it plays online?

I thought the Warp was full of **** at first but it happened to me twice last night. Does anyone know how to grab & push etc with the button config. I do like it better the punches are more accurate etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X