No announcement yet.

David Haye knew he'd be KOed by Wlad...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    ...and that's why he was so difficult in negotiations. He was trying to get as much money as possible, because he wanted to cash out.

What Booth said about rematch clauses is just a lot of bollocks. He and David Haye are two of the most classless men I've ever heard of.

Now Haye is left without his big payday, and he knows he can't defeat a top heavyweight like Dimitrenko or Povetkin in an eliminator to earn a title shot!

He's getting what he deserves - nothing.

What a tool.

Comment

I can't wait to see how Tunney's manages to spin things this time. You can guarantee however, that he or some other hardcore Klitschko fan will find a way. I'll be pleasently surprised if a single one of them will admit that the Klitschko camp have acted despicably.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
        ...and that's why he was so difficult in negotiations. He was trying to get as much money as possible, because he wanted to cash out.

What Booth said about rematch clauses is just a lot of bollocks. He and David Haye are two of the most classless men I've ever heard of.

Now Haye is left without his big payday, and he knows he can't defeat a top heavyweight like Dimitrenko or Povetkin in an eliminator to earn a title shot!

He's getting what he deserves - nothing.
        WTF are you talking about? He's only getting revenue what Setanta Sports generates. He's actually giving his purse away. Go on Setanta Boxing, there's a video.

As usual, you're talking utter twaddle.

Comment

Working...
        X