No announcement yet.

Why the F did he do that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the F did he do that?

He was absolutely schooling Ortiz, he would of had him out of there in a few more rounds, WHY? I am an absolute fan of his extraordinary boxing skills, but there is something functionally wrong with him. He is in a unique position to be an ambassador to the sport like no other and he keeps Fing it up.

At this point I sincerely, just feel sorry for him.

floyd knew ortiz would've presentd more problems for him at the later rounds that's why he took advantge of the opportunity. i also think ortiz did not realize he was doing very well and took the easy way out , which was to lose controversially.

Comment

Ortiz wasn't even a fight. But that's besides the point. What does someone in Floyds position gain by winning that way. What can possibly be gained?

Please understand I'm a big fan and he Fn infuriates me. It's just stupid. It doesn't matter if it's legal, it doesn't matter if the outclassed youngster headbutts you out of frustration. You don't choose to win that way when you're the PFP best.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        Ortiz wasn't even a fight. But that's besides the point. What does someone in Floyds position gain by winning that way. What can possibly be gained?

Please understand I'm a big fan and he Fn infuriates me. It's just stupid. It doesn't matter if it's legal, it doesn't matter if the outclassed youngster headbutts you out of frustration. You don't choose to win that way when you're the PFP best.
        that's is just pure nuthuggery talking there.

Comment

Originally posted by saint.anger View Post
          that's is just pure nuthuggery talking there.
          No that's just someone who's been in a ring. Carefully watch a good copy of the fight again, it was a wash out.

Comment

look at his face when he does it. his expression describes perfectly the kind of person he is.

Comment

Originally posted by saint.anger View Post
              floyd knew ortiz would've presentd more problems for him at the later rounds that's why he took advantge of the opportunity. i also think ortiz did not realize he was doing very well and took the easy way out , which was to lose controversially.
              Oh yes the fighter who's history has shown that he gets nothing but better as the fight goes on, was in fear of the later rounds.

Both lines of thinking are opinions but yours is biased on nothing. Just hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                No that's just someone who's been in a ring. Carefully watch a good copy of the fight again, it was a wash out.
                been in the ring yet , you did not see floyd talking clean shots? i doubt that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
                  look at his face when he does it. his expression describes perfectly the kind of person he is.
                  Yep.
                  2.5 mill in 12 minutes, best job ever

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Oh yes the fighter who's history has shown that he gets nothing but better as the fight goes on, was in fear of the later rounds. Both lines of thinking are opinions but yours is biased on nothing. Just hope.
                    what history are you talkng about? coz if youre talking about floyd history vs southpaws then you are wrong. dead wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X