Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a scum sack of ****... he basically tells them that if you don't think he won then you're not a real filipino. Just proves that his nice guy persona is just an act.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
      What a way to rally in the ******* zombies" be a Filipino I won"
      "I'm an American citizen and want the (US) fans to stand by me like an American soldier," said Floyd Mayweather in his appearance on HBO's Joe Buck Live show.
      http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports-in-national/mayweather-i-m-an-american-citizen-and-want-the-us-fans-to-stand-by-me-like-an-american-soldier
      Hi...............................

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
        Whole different dynamic.... he's talking about support of more stringent drug testing for this particular fight. He's not trying to rally people to support a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          Whole different dynamic.... he's talking about support of more stringent drug testing for this particular fight. He's not trying to rally people to support a lie.
          Errrr..... he is not, he was saying people should support me because I'm an American and not some foreign boxer.

Comment

Is it me but it sounds like he is bitter. It sounds like he knows he lost and his people know he is a fraud just trying cover it up by getting is country to back him up

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
              So what your saying is that pacroid ain't know better then Floyd ??I agree with you on that .....

Comment

for those of u who claim manny is some hero, and that hes a good guy, get real. hes just a human. lol

Comment

"Get real, it's the PEDS"

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Errrr..... he is not, he was saying people should support me because I'm an American and not some foreign boxer.
                    Which does not equate to supporting a lie. He never implied that anybody who doesn't support him is not a real american. Failed ass argument.

This guy is a member of congress and possible future president saying that if you call a draw or think Marquez won then he's going to question your nationality/ethnicity/race as a filipino. This dude is 100% corrupt.
                    Last edited by Mr.0pal; 11-21-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

stupid words from a simple man

Comment

Working...
                      X