Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borat (Again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How popular is this show in the States anyway? Is it just a cult thing or a big hit?

Comment

do you know what's borat in Filipino?

DICKHEAD!

Comment

Borat is koo.

They been having Ali G doing some skit commercials with the NBA lately, so hopefully they will have some new episodes.

Hopefully, its just not a fad. This is the funniest british comedy since Benny Hill (b/c naked ladies running around is priceless) lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by nezahualcoyotl
          Borat is koo.

They been having Ali G doing some skit commercials with the NBA lately, so hopefully they will have some new episodes.

Hopefully, its just not a fad. This is the funniest british comedy since Benny Hill (b/c naked ladies running around is priceless) lolz.
          It's practically dead in the UK now. That's the problem with the joke: once he becomes famous, he can't do it any more. Then you get **** like celebrities going along with it just to pretend they've got a sense of humour and it's not the same.

I just rewatched the one where he's with that Republican politician. "I'd have say Jews would go to Hell."

Comment

Originally posted by nezahualcoyotl
            Here's my Benny Hill skit:

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...81D96VCBE6MLGN

Comment

Working...
            X