Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i really think floyd would give ray leonard a terry norris type beating....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has a good chance against Leonard but I won't go as far as to say he'd beat him.

Comment

I'll give Pacquiao a better shot.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
        ray leonard is a legend and i could see if you have him ranked higher than floyd but h2h floyd would win and ill tell you why....

floyd would force leonard to lead and hed be real uncomfortable with it while floyd counters fast....leonard had problems with benitz defense.....floyd gets off 1st counters and wins a decision......leonard could not work his way to a decision vs floyd cuz floyd is faster and leonard isnt a pressure fighter....

no floyd would probably not beat hearns which was a great feat for leonard but h2h floyd would likely win against ray leonard....
        Another fantasy fight? LMAO.. You guys can't stop dreaming. hahaha..

Comment

Maybe if they fought in May '10, he would have a chance.

Comment

You have to think about where Leonard was when Terry Norris did that. Think about Norris and what he accomplished careerwise, he caught leonard at the right time. Granted, Leonards retirements and comebacks were getting old at this point, thats like saying "Pac would give leonard a Camacho like beating" it doesnt matter at that point.

Comment

floyd jr. beats them all hahahaha

Comment

Ray Leonard now in 2010, probably

Comment

Leonard beats Floyd into submission or makes him resort to cheating. That would be a beatdown that Floyd would not want to take and some drama would jump off in the ring from his camp......I know it would happen, anything to stop the fight without a loss on the record.

Comment

Floyd wins, not easily but he would win a competitive, and CLEAR decision. 116-112

Comment

Giving Floyd fans a bad name...

Comment

Working...
                      X