Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm, nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
      did u see ricky at 147 against luis collazo he got a fregin gift decision ricky hatton is horrible. I"m sorry when i address floyd mayweather i'll say great is that alright for u o and pacquiao jeez all i meant is when he stepped in the ring with the two best in his resume he got destroyed. Ricky Hatton at 140 and at 147 is a joke he is nothing but a england hype job period. I wish he would come across that pond again and get drilled and take another fregin nap on american soil. And his fans are straight up *******s when they booed the national anthem and then what was the result a mayweather beatdown on that ass
      He beat Collazo. It was close, but he won, and Collazo is a good WW.

Who hasn't lost against Mayweather and Pacquiao?? He isn't P4P the best fighter in the world and never will be, but he's a damn good fighter and would give most guys at world level a tough fight.

You might not appreciate his fighting style, but you have to respect where he's got to in the sport with his limitations, and the fact he's gone after the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        The thread went off course when people started talking about who is better P4P. It's not about that. I know Cotto is better P4P but would anyone like to see this fight?

I would. That's it.
        You're right...sorry...I'll answer your question simply then..by the way, i like your composure...I wouldn't like to see it. I take the "fail thread" back.
        respect.
        By the way revs, i used to love watching kostya fight...he was one of my fav boxers then. I'll own up to not following Hattons fights cuz i just don't like him. Never did and never will. Didn't mean to offend you,...nice work digging up the specs. But i still stand firm in believing Cotto woulda put a hurtin on Hatton 5 years ago. We can agree to disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
          He beat Collazo. It was close, but he won, and Collazo is a good WW.

Who hasn't lost against Mayweather and Pacquiao?? He isn't P4P the best fighter in the world and never will be, but he's a damn good fighter and would give most guys at world level a tough fight.

You might not appreciate his fighting style, but you have to respect where he's got to in the sport with his limitations, and the fact he's gone after the best.
          Seriously i really don't care for hatton and he lost to collazo. Which is not a bad thing luis is one hell of a fighter. But my point is when he stepped up to 147 and fought a fighter like luis collazo lets face it nowhere near cotto's level, hatton had major trouble and was given a gift decision. Hatton has done nothing in his career for me to appreciate honestly he is a C class fighter that is a england hype job. Now since he's gone now we got f'n glass chin amir khan which thinks his win over a 900 year old barrera meant something. Honestly sick of England fighters, Watched that whole khan fight card and it was horrendous.

Comment

Yes, Hatton looks done and his punch resistance is gone but i still want to see this fight LOL. I think Cotto would win but IMO Hatton would make a better fist of it then he did against Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone?
            probably hatton wouldn't get knocked out so fast if he fought at 147.To me hattons not done he can still beat some people.
            Last edited by Lokotron; 08-30-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
              You're right...sorry...I'll answer your question simply then..by the way, i like your composure...I wouldn't like to see it. I take the "fail thread" back.
              respect.
              By the way revs, i used to love watching kostya fight...he was one of my fav boxers then. I'll own up to not following Hattons fights cuz i just don't like him. Never did and never will. Didn't mean to offend you,...nice work digging up the specs. But i still stand firm in believing Cotto woulda put a hurtin on Hatton 5 years ago. We can agree to disagree?
              I find it odd that a lot of Cotto fans don't seem to like Hatton. Him and Cotto are cut from the same cloth in terms of fighting style, except Cotto is a couple of leagues better.

Prime Hatton at 140 is a different animal to the one you see today getting KTFO by Pacquiao. He could take a punch back then for a start, and he was a lot quicker too. He'd have given Cotto a tough fight. It would have been a close fight IMO.

Comment

I find it odd that a lot of Cotto fans don't seem to like Hatton. Him and Cotto are cut from the same cloth in terms of fighting style, except Cotto is a couple of leagues better.

Prime Hatton at 140 is a different animal to the one you see today getting KTFO by Pacquiao. He could take a punch back then for a start, and he was a lot quicker too. He'd have given Cotto a tough fight. It would have been a close fight IMO.
                no their not cut from the same cloth ru serious?????? Hatton could not go thru the competition that cotto has fought and have only one loss sorry. Hatton is a wwe wrestler in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  well obviously not in the 1st round lol ...but we saw cotto judah and kosta judah and we know how it went ..

o yes im a hatton nuthugger ?
                  u said he cant box i proved he can so im a hatton nuthugger
                  u ppl r sick very very sick ..how is it u can have so much hate for a person u have never even met ! is it jealousy ? envy ? someone explain it this entire ****ink board is full of hate for the ppl we are supposta respect & admire
                  im reaLLY GETTING SICK OF THIS **** ..ANYONE KNOW ANY BOXING FORUMS NOT FULL OF *******S?????

u cant say that cuz style makes fight cotto fight with juda with more experience.
                  iknow kostazi is good but thats was a lucky shot.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                    no their not cut from the same cloth ru serious?????? Hatton could not go thru the competition that cotto has fought and have only one loss sorry. Hatton is a wwe wrestler in the ring.
                    What are you on about? I didn't say Hatton could go through Cotto's resume did i? I meant that both guys fighting styles are similar except Cotto is better in nearly all departments.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                      you're right...sorry...i'll answer your question simply then..by the way, i like your composure...i wouldn't like to see it. I take the "fail thread" back.
                      Respect.
                      By the way revs, i used to love watching kostya fight...he was one of my fav boxers then. I'll own up to not following hattons fights cuz i just don't like him. Never did and never will. Didn't mean to offend you,...nice work digging up the specs. But i still stand firm in believing cotto woulda put a hurtin on hatton 5 years ago. We can agree to disagree?
                      yea i can respect that 100% just dont like how ppl can say he cant box lol its like saying barry bonds can play baseball or some ****
                      now that i think about it its a shame the fight didnt happen 5 years ago they were both at their peak what a ****ing shame woulda been some fight

Comment

Working...
                      X