Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite cut of steak? Porter or NY strip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    It was a weird question. A porterhouse IS a NY Strip with the bone and filet attached.

So, a porterhouse gives you a full NY Strip, PLUS the filet. Why would you ever order just the NYS?

BTW, Ruth's Chris is for gayboys.
    Do you have any other pics of that girl on your avatar? Preferably of her backside....

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Yes, It is.

Ruth's Chris is a ****ty chain. The Red Lobster of steakhouses. They preseason the meat and bring it to you in sizzling butter, How fey.

Peter Luger rules.

Look up all the real, top rankings of steakhouses. Tell me how many Ruth's Chris you find.
      let's not get too finnicky here. just because Ruth Chris isn't the best steakhouse chain in the nation doesn't mean that it's "the Red Lobster of steakhouses". we're not talking Lonestar, Black Angus or Outback here.

they make great cow. not the best, but still damn good. and if you don't like the sizzling butter then order it without sizzling butter. a good steakhouse is defined by the quality of meat, method of prep, dining environment and courtesy of staff.....all of which Chris does good at. you're insane if you don't think they have quality.

Comment

I haven't been to Ruth's Chris, but the best steak I've ever had was at a place called the Hungry Hunter (and later the Hunter) in Phoenix. I'll take a marinated (overnight in a vacuum sealed bag) ribeye barbecued over mesquite over anything I've ever had at Black Angus, Outback, Longhorn, etc.

Comment

A NY Strip is the best in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X