Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Smiles, Explains Why Golovkin is NOT a Top 5 P4P Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    You pathetic coward, you always say you can't duck anyone not in your weight class. You fat loser.
    ****** GGG offered to fight him at 172, Froch is a duck no question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      If by money you mean Canelo. But he's moving up next, whatever that means. The other guys could also move up and fight Ggg anyway cause he brings more money and 3 belts, they just want it to marinate.
      no by money i meant...mayweather, canelo, cotto, maybe pacman, and welters are even flirting with 160 so why wouldnt they rush to 154 faster?? THIS GUY PLAYED HIMSELF IMO AND WILL FOREVER BE A 4 MILLION DOLLAR FIGHTER..once again canelo doesnt owe him anymore than he owes the rest of te 154lbers that he wont fight..

the other guys should move up fro wat? they make the weight comfortably..the division is deep and has legacy in and a lot of A level prospect looking to become A levl fighters...they ddint do like GGG did and camp out dry ass middleweight...they ought to be praised for that

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        That does look what Canelo is doing. He's trying to get a Saunders fight at the end of the year. He REALLY needs that belt if he's going to negotiate with GGG. I don't even think he can get a 70/30 split without a belt? Hell be lucky to get 50/50 without one. The splits are already set.Based on belt Rules. He needs that belt. I don't see GGG fighting any SMW anytime soon. He has TOO many mandatories to full fill. And had to write to the WBC just for the Brook fight. ZERO chance of any SMW this year and next.
        lol dude ggg beggin canelo to fight not the other way around..canelo has produce at one point the highest grossing fight ever..if he tells ggg to pour **** lube in his mouth...GGG IS GOING TO POUR **** LUBE IN HIS MOUTH!

just the truth..

Comment

Originally posted by tRYSIS3 View Post
          ****** GGG offered to fight him at 172, Froch is a duck no question about it.
          And Ward offered to fight coward Golovkin at 168 you fat virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            It's hard to like a 1 division fighter.

like... carl froch?

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              no by money i meant...mayweather, canelo, cotto, maybe pacman, and welters are even flirting with 160 so why wouldnt they rush to 154 faster?? THIS GUY PLAYED HIMSELF IMO AND WILL FOREVER BE A 4 MILLION DOLLAR FIGHTER..once again canelo doesnt owe him anymore than he owes the rest of te 154lbers that he wont fight..

the other guys should move up fro wat? they make the weight comfortably..the division is deep and has legacy in and a lot of A level prospect looking to become A levl fighters...they ddint do like GGG did and camp out dry ass middleweight...they ought to be praised for that
              Damn you're dumb. Floyd, PAC are not fighting at 154. Cotto is not fighting live bodies, FFS he had Ggg as his Mando at mw. Canelo is one and done at sww.

So why aren't these guys fighting each other at deep sww? I told you why they'd move up, 3 belts and a career high purse, and they go p4p if they somehow beat Ggg. But they'd rather be fighting Vanes, Culcay, Liam Smith for a fraction of the purse

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He's just salty cause he ducked him so publically, and he's got the rep for not ducking anyone at Smw
                "For all the talk of fighting from 154-168-pounds, Triple G just hasn't fought anyone to justify his lofty place for me. I've literally never heard of some of his recent victims - it's a shame there isn't a prime Kelly Pavlik or Jermaine Taylor at 160-pounds nowadays. Even the early 160-pound Arthur Abraham or the pre-Pavlik Edison Miranda would have took it to him and then we could gauge him," Froch told Sky Sports.

Still had him at #8. What's so salty about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Paulie Mallinaggi > GGG

They are the same age aswell...
                  14 year old dog**** > you

Same age as well...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    None of those things you said about Ward is the reason that GGG and company named as a reason to not fight. They said it didn't make financial sense so evidently Ward vs Goosen wasn't an issue. GGG only started mentioning that stuff later when he and loud mouth trainer started switching up their story to show that GGG "is not businessman"
                    You can't follow the timeline. "Ward too much" was while Ward was suing his promoter repeatedly, like a year before he made his eagerly anticipated return against a fat bum on Bet. Indeed he then made a joke offer and got laughed at by team Ggg. Sad thing is, one year later and Wards sole claim to relevance is a future fight that isn't even signed, like we were told repeatedly

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      It's hard to like a 1 division fighter.
                      Watch what you say...because there are alot of very good fighters in only one division!

not even going to name some ATG. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X