• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He was fine when he checked the box
    and got dehydrated 30 minutes later?

come on larry you are better than that.

Comment

Where did Floyd complain about an injury 8 months later?
      where did i say he complained about it? i said he talked about it 8 months later

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        are we still talking about who loves slow motion?
        Yea i'm starting to think your brain works in slow motion...maybe in 2018 you will realize the world has moved on

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
          Is anyone surprised? A life time in Boxing or any sport causes a lot of physical deterioration and problems. I've had 3 serious knee ligament tears, 2 herniated discs, broken ribs, hernia, multiple concussions and hundreds of other little niggles and I am only early 20's.

Football player?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Atlas said it best, most athletes have one injury or another, Pacquiao is a sore loser but I honestly think it was more that he does not like Mayweather, all on him but it is what it is.
            The thing with Pacquiao was that he talked sooo much religious **** for an "injured" fighter. That god will deliver Floyd to his hands, that god will choose good over evil, etc. Pacquiao was delivered to Floyd's brittle hands, and yeah "god" chose good over evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
              you can never win, bringing up injuries during a fight or after. especially if you lost the fight. you complain during, you look soft, trying to find a way out. complain after, you are making an excuse. its best to keep quiet. nobody looks good complaining about being injured after losing.
              Lampley and Merchant covered Floyd's injuries back to Carlos Hernandez and Baldomir, and even saying Floyd wanted to retire because of it. That was way back then. Prince Hamed publicly retired because his hands gave out. There's nothing wrong with any sports athlete conveying general practice of injuries. Jordan played with injuries still he's all time great.

Besides your first sentence doesn't make any sense stop trolling, "especially if someone loses..." !?

So if a boxer wins a title bout with an injury he still loses to the public? Lol

Fighters quit on the stool why? Think hard.
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-08-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

where did i say he complained about it? i said he talked about it 8 months later
                Where did he talk about an injury in January?

Comment

Yea i'm starting to think your brain works in slow motion...maybe in 2018 you will realize the world has moved on
                  then what is your objection with NBA fans and Refs loves slow motion too?

Comment

then what is your objection with NBA fans and Refs loves slow motion too?
                    What does the NBA have to do with Boxing??

Comment

• When you been fighting that damn long you're going to have injuries I think this confirms that he is officially retired so he is just fixing things up to enjoy retirement

Comment

Working...
                      X