Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on folk who wear sunglasses indoors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wearing shades indoors = lame

I also think wearing shades during poker = cheating

Comment

Beer, your glasses just make you look like a dude intox but wearin' some damn glasses.

Might be worse playbay.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Depends. It's twatish if you wear it at night but other than that I don't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Depends. It's twatish if you wear it at night but other than that I don't mind it.
          Ah crap also meant to add that too! Definitely at night too

Comment

I was out at a fancy lounge with a buddy of mine and he left them on, I told him real quick to ditch the shades or go hangout by Himself. He ditched em. Only guys who wear them inside are guys who think they're a G, no self respecting person with actual charisma or street cred, would rock them indoors.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I was out at a fancy lounge with a buddy of mine and he left them on, I told him real quick to ditch the shades or go hangout by Himself. He ditched em. Only guys who wear them inside are guys who think they're a G, no self respecting person with actual charisma or street cred, would rock them indoors.
              Also the GTL Jersey Shore crowd.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X