Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better stable of 140-147 fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better stable of 140-147 fighters?

Too bad these two can come together and deliver the ultimate Jr Welter/Welterweight tournament.

Top Rank:
    Pacquiao
    Marquez
    Bradley
    Rios
    Alvarado
    Allakhverdiev
    Abregu
    Crawford

Golden Boy:
    Matthysse
    Garcia
    Broner
    Khan
    Peterson
    Maidana
    Alexander
    Guerrero
    Ortiz
    Top Rank
    5.88%
    Golden Boy
    94.12%
    Last edited by El Chicano; 06-14-2013, 07:33 AM.

GBP - It's not even a question.

Comment

Top Rank does not have Provodnikov. Instead put Khabib Allakhverdiev on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Top Rank does not have Provodnikov. Instead put Khabib Allakhverdiev on that list.
        You're right.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          GBP - It's not even a question.
          But Top Rank's top three, Pac, JMM and Bradley, probably beat all of GB's 140-47 pounders.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
            But Top Rank's top three, Pac, JMM and Bradley, probably beat all of GB's 140-47 pounders.
            No they don't. First off, 140 - it's a no brainer. Mathysse, Khan, Judah, Garcia, Peterson > Rios, Alvarado.

147 - There's an argument for that, but GBP has the deeper talent pool. Alexander, Malignaggi, Broner, Maidana, Lopez, Ortiz, Floyd Mayweather (if you count him).

Comment

Golden Boy and if you throw 154 in there too. We're talking complete ownage in all the divisions that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by StarPower View Post
                Golden Boy and if you throw 154 in there too. We're talking complete ownage in all the divisions that matter.
                All divisions that matter? AKA the only divisions your favorite fighters are in, is what you mean. stop dick riding promotional companies and become a fan of the sport....

To the OPs questjon, I think GBP is deeper in these divisions, but TRs top 3 are very strong

Comment

Golden Boy and its not even that close. Top Rank's top 2 fighters are on their way out (JMM and Pac). I couldn't see them fighting more than a half dozen times between them. Golden Boy has all the rising stars while I don't see the same potential for Top Rank. I can see Bradley jumping ship and going to Golden Boy too.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    All divisions that matter? AKA the only divisions your favorite fighters are in, is what you mean. stop dick riding promotional companies and become a fan of the sport....

To the OPs questjon, I think GBP is deeper in these divisions, but TRs top 3 are very strong
                    Other divisions like what? All the depth in boxing has always been those 3 divisions. I dont d1ck ride companies. And how do you know who I support?

Comment

Working...
                    X