No announcement yet.

Enter Here If You Are On Rockin's Ignore List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Enter Here If You Are On Rockin's Ignore List

I think I had one interaction with this guy and I'm on his ignore list.... Seriously. I'm pretty butt hurt right now.

The only thing I have ever said to you.

No hate here.. Serious observation.

But all I ever see you do is whine about something. What are you doing here anymore?
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=647450

Sensitive much?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      The only thing I have ever said to you.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=647450

Sensitive much?
      Rockin is about as sensitive as Floyd pouring alcohol over Larry's clitoris while burner is blowing on it.

Comment

This what I said that got me put on his ignore list.

Why have you bumped this?

Nobody speaks about you unless prompted...by you. Nobody cares.

You bitch and cry about what happened to you. IF it was true then yeah it was a bad thing to have happen to you. But what are you achieving by reminding people and telling people who didn't already know? Most people would wait for it to die down and then move on. Not you. Your sole purpose is to create pity party after pity party.

As I said nobody cares. Nobody is making threads about you anymore. Nobody is trolling you. Nobody is doing anything. Nobody cares.

Everyone just wants you to leave this forum.

You're fucking nuts.
        Harsh? Maybe. But it's an honest and fair opinion.

If he put everyone that agreed or had similar sentiments on ignore then most members of this forum would be on there.

Even the guys who are sympathetic towards him are kinda like "Yeah Rockin' I like you. But you don't help yourself. You really don't."

Then Rockin' just takes his one and only post that he ever makes in the lounge and then just finds a way to reword it

Comment

Hahahaha hahaha he'll get lonely and be back to wanting attention. I give it a week :weedbear:

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            Hahahaha hahaha he'll get lonely and be back to wanting attention. I give it a week :weedbear:

who taught teddy the bear to roll up a freaking fat cone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Then Rockin' just takes his one and only post that he ever makes in the lounge and then just finds a way to reword it
              And below is exactly what I mean.

Originally posted by Rockin'
              What you see as whining I see as standing up and saying FU2 to the know nothings who follow me EVERY DAY that I'm on here. You've been here since 2012. Are you telling me that you know the whole story, the repercussions of said story as well as why I get aggravated with what happened in the story. I joined in '04.

So please do share your wisdom with me while you give me your two cents about me 'whining'. Well, let me tell you that 2 cents ain't ****, let me know when your bringing some knowledge behind your accusations.

Why are you 'whining'? What, did I give out your real name for everybody to see? Have your real phone number, address, etc. posted up or something like that?. ............

Comment

I am, right after I mentioned that I found it hard to believe that anyone who was such a sensitive little twat could have been a professional boxer.

Him and I used to be alright, until I laughed one too many times at Annie's threads. Annie broke his spirit.

He really is a little bitch. I've had way more stalkers than him. At one point just about every thread I made was hijacked by several posters at once (who I always handled well) and numerous threads have made about me. Not to mention there was a time where I had take Jack The Rippuh head on like every day for a year. You think that's easy? Never used the ignore button and always struck back with odd jokes. But you know what? None of it was serious because its the INTERNET. Twas all a joke.

To anyone I've had e-fights with, in real life I'd call them a **** and buy them a beer.

In real life, Rockin would shame them on their lack of boxing knowledge then cover his ears saying "lalalalalala" when they tried to respond.

Comment

You must have jumped on the bullsheet wagon somewhere along it's recent journeys to throw some sheet.

I don't hit the Douchebag Detonator for nothing.

Ask the mods to find the post that you deleted.

Riding the Bullsheet wagon is only good for one thing, leaving you smelling like sheet.

Just say NO to the BullSheet Wagon.......
                  ig·nore verb \ig-***712;no***775;r\
                  : to refuse to show that you hear or see (something or someone)

: to do nothing about or in response to (something or someone)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignore

Comment

During these stalking was your proper name posted up with your current address, phone number, etc. for the entire internet to see?

Just wondering.......
                    No. But what you described would get someone banned really fast, or at least should have. And I'm sure you gave out your real name to prove you boxed professionally. Never give out your real name on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X