Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there ever an investigation on Maidana's first glove pair with no padding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    There needed to be an investigation of Floyd private area to see if there was any balls there. ****ing coward!!
    The same coward who you all said wouldn't even fight Canelo?

Then went on to school him? Ok kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      The same coward who you all said wouldn't even fight Canelo?

Then went on to school him? Ok kiddo.
      The discussion pre-fight was Canelo's size due to Floyd's camp bringing it up. Yes, Floyd fought him but at a CW.

Personally, I said BEFORE the announcement of the fight that it was way too soon for the relatively inexperienced Canelo, who had shown that he still hadn't fixed his issues .............. so not sure who this "all" that you are talking about.

So with Canelo, the CW was used to try to nullify his only advantage, then with Maidana, Floyd tries to take away his only chance of winning the fight but removing the marketed KO artist's punchers gloves.

The rumor is that Floyd will do the same in his upcoming fight!

Comment

Maidana/Robert Garcia "The gloves don't matter, we won the first fight and will win again.....BUT LET US USE OUR GLOVES WITH NO PADDING"

I will never understand this trajectory.

Comment

Maidana/Robert Garcia "The gloves don't matter, we won the first fight and will win again.....BUT LET US USE OUR GLOVES WITH NO PADDING"

I will never understand this trajectory.
          why dont you just log in to your regular account horus?

Comment

wow gotta love how floyd fans spin things around to hide their idol's cowardice..

Comment

I don't even understand why people are making the gloves a bigger issue than it is. Floyd pulled the same shot with Mosley I remember and almost got his block knocked off anyway.

Comment

Good vid, he makes some good points.

Comment

Why cater to a guy who just tried to cheat in one of the most inexplicable ways possible? You do the opposite, you punish them.
                  Tried to cheat lmfao

Ignorant mf. Does maidana work in the everlast factory now?

did he drive the glove shipment to the venue?

lol

Comment

Here is EVERLAST REP speaking on the glove situation AT THE EVENT.

He is saying they are the SAME EXACT glove (argentine graphic & red one) aside from the custom graphic. Then goes on to mention many fighters who fought in those gloves. Just the custom color, we don't do custom padding

Same model glove, same padding, just different graphic. Straight out of Everlast's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Let me ask you guys.. how does people touching gloves make the padding look thin??? have you guts even owned a paid of gloves??? this just sounds dumb..you can clearly look at those gloves and tell the padding was removed
                      Are u ******ed? Horse hair gloves get easily broken in because they are ****ing horse hair. That's why they are called punchers glove u moron because they break in easier during fights pushing the knuckles out more. You are ****in clueless. Not all gloves are the same u idiot. Floyd wears pillows that's why when he felt chino's he was shook because he is not used to touching a punchers glove.

Comment

Working...
                      X