Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing the Everlast gloves from the Everlast website with Maidana's. [Image]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing the Everlast gloves from the Everlast website with Maidana's. [Image]

Here's a side-by-side, if you guys want to look into the details.

This is mind blowing, only in a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Posted it too many times.
      Can't be real, it just can't be.

It's because it's light blue, that's my theory.

Comment

What's the difference?

Comment

There is no difference.The only thing is the blue ones look flatter because they were shipped without being air sealed.

Not to mention you guys are comaring a stock photo to an out of the box glove.

It's like ordering a big mac and wondering why the **** it doesn't look like the one in the commercial

Comment

You don't see the difference until you touch your knuckles. Floyd touched them without making effort like there's air in them.

http://youtu.be/lI8K829pEaU

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              There is no difference.The only thing is the blue ones look flatter because they were shipped without being air sealed.

Not to mention you guys are comaring a stock photo to an out of the box glove.

It's like ordering a big mac and wondering why the **** it doesn't look like the one in the commercial
              Lol, you can't be that dense. Then again, this is NSB...

Anyone who has put on a glove can tell the blue ones are soft as hell, just from the photo. I was defending Maidana at first but after seeing the pic, that's a pretty appalling stunt. No wonder the commission rejected them.

Comment

That's ****ing crazy. Seriously. Wtf. I have 8 oz everlast gloves. They are not even close to looking like that. They may not be mx but it's too drastic of a difference. That's just crazy to me

Comment

There was also a lawyer from Chicago, who's been in the boxing game for over 25 years disapprove of the gloves. He stated the gloves had less padding around the knuckles as usual, the weight wasn't distributed evenly. He also said the pair they wanted to use weren't shrink wrapped like gloves that haven't been used.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Lol, you can't be that dense. Then again, this is NSB...

Anyone who has put on a glove can tell the blue ones are soft as hell, just from the photo. I was defending Maidana at first but after seeing the pic, that's a pretty appalling stunt. No wonder the commission rejected them.
                    So what about the second pair, the red ones?

Comment

Working...
                    X