No announcement yet.

Maidana's banned gloves (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Why were the blue ones not approved by the NSAC?
    A good question. There was obviously something not up to par with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
      I know some people, who, upon finding out about the discrepancy in monies awarded to Floyd and his opponents, feel he is paying them under the table to pull back on their performance. Many don't even want to tune in to tomorrows fight because they see the same thing every time. "How come this guy was throwing so many punches in his last fight, and now he barely throws any". Its becoming pretty obvious to whats going on.
      What people? It's called getting your ass outboxed. All those missed punches tire people out. So Floyd chopping these fighters workrates in half is him paying off opponents because he gets the rightful lions share of the purse?

You are pathetic man.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        those gloves look worn and torn.....
        they look worn...

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
          I know some people, who, upon finding out about the discrepancy in monies awarded to Floyd and his opponents, feel he is paying them under the table to pull back on their performance. Many don't even want to tune in to tomorrows fight because they see the same thing every time. "How come this guy was throwing so many punches in his last fight, and now he barely throws any". Its becoming pretty obvious to whats going on.
          What's obvious is the pure stupidity and dishonesty of some of you posters.

Get the fuck outa here with that "I know some people"

You should be booted off the forum for being that stupid and making such a BS claim ...... "I know some people" .... Get the fuck outa here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            What's obvious is the pure stupidity and dishonesty of some of you posters.

Get the fuck outa here with that "I know some people"

You should be booted off the forum for being that stupid and making such a BS claim ...... "I know some people" .... Get the fuck outa here!!!!
            They know some people in high kitchen cupboard places.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              Holy damn. There nothing in those gloves. They're caught
              Please. Normal 8 oz gloves. Nothing wrong with them.

Comment

Working...
              X