Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather Jr Scared To Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd Mayweather Jr Scared To Fight Manny Pacquiao?

I dont think this thread has ever been done before

Comment

Considering Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza have both admitted blame falls on Team Pac for the fight not happening in 09/10, I really doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Considering Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza have both admitted blame falls on Team Pac for the fight not happening in 09/10, I really doubt it.
        End ******ed thread

Comment

seriously you couldnt pull up this video from the 1000 other times it was posted? Why do people take these guys as the gospel when 1 dont even watch boxing and the other admits to only watching a fight or 2 a year?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            ya but ariza lies unless hes saying something bad about floyd lol and that dont count this is a mayweather bash thread

Comment

to TS: just do us a favor and jump in front of a moving freight train will ya

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                ya but ariza lies unless hes saying something bad about floyd lol and that dont count this is a mayweather bash thread
                Nevermind the fact roach said the same thing huh?

Comment

Yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes! yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!ye s!

Comment

I think the best question should be. What floyd is more concerned? Losing his 0 or his health against pac?

Comment

Working...
                    X