Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt vs JDS official for UFC 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

without grappling involved, JDS may still have superior cardio to Hunt. I can't see him standing still and eating shots like Struve did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
      without grappling involved, JDS may still have superior cardio to Hunt. I can't see him standing still and eating shots like Struve did.
      Hunt had plenty of cardio to KO Struve in the 3rd round with an aggressive flury. And JDS is nowhere near the striker that Hunt is. If they stand, JDS will be knocked out, and the same goes for every fighter in the UFC heavyweight division. Hunt is simply elite, and noone else is.

Comment

Hunt's head movement is amazingly deceptive, anybody with experience in the ring will agree. That along with his chin and power carried him throughout his K1 career. The loss to Melvin was a fluke, anyone caught walking into Manhoef haymaker will end up brutally KTFO.

I can all but promise you that Hunt will rock JDS to sleep if he stands with him like he claims he will. But I see JDS winning this on the ground.

PS: TS is a blatant hater.

Comment

Ive got JDS anybody want to bet

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Hunt had plenty of cardio to KO Struve in the 3rd round with an aggressive flury. And JDS is nowhere near the striker that Hunt is. If they stand, JDS will be knocked out, and the same goes for every fighter in the UFC heavyweight division. Hunt is simply elite, and noone else is.
            Struve looked like **** AND gassed against an opponent who was just jumping in with shots. I am not a big JDS fan but many are righting him off because of his last fight and I can't see why.

Comment

Struve looked like **** AND gassed against an opponent who was just jumping in with shots. I am not a big JDS fan but many are righting him off because of his last fight and I can't see why.
              I don't think anybody is writing JDS off. He just doesn't think right when fighting. Standing and trading with Hunt would be a mistake, he may get the better of the exchanges in the beginning, but that's a dangerous game to play with Hunt who is seemingly un-effected by most strikes to the head....

Comment

"Just jumping in with shots."

That is comical.

Comment

Struve is a human 7ft punching bag. Junior actually has head movement. And he's a great ass counterpuncher. He's not just gonna stand tall letting Hunt wail on him. He's gonna jab the hell outta him and hit him with clean right hands why Hunt swings for air and taste Juniors glove all night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Struve is a human 7ft punching bag. Junior actually has head movement. And he's a great ass counterpuncher. He's not just gonna stand tall letting Hunt wail on him. He's gonna jab the hell outta him and hit him with clean right hands why Hunt swings for air and taste Juniors glove all night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    JDS has Head movement since when?

cmon, jabbing at a plodding wrestler (Carwin) and Grappler (Nelson) isnt the same as jabbing vs Hunto.. who is a underrated counter puncher as well.

Comment

JDS TKO/KO

Hope Hunt wins but unless he hits him with something crazy early he will be spanked badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X