No announcement yet.

Have to share this: "Road to WW3"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    You're absolutely correct, there is a lot of garbage on utube .... However, are you suggesting that the info provided in this particular video is false?

If so, which part is incorrect?
    I think he said it quite clearly. Just because its in a yt vid, doesnt make it true.
    He isnt saying its a pack of lies. But way too many people dont question the information presented in these types of vids and buy into it 100% whilst calling sceptics 'sheep'. Its very hypocritical.

And surely the question could be asked "why do you think the video is true?"
    Last edited by The Noose; 09-17-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      I think he said it quite clearly. Just because its in a yt vid, doesnt make it true.
      He isnt saying its a pack of lies. But way too many people dont question the information presented in these types of vids and buy into it 100% whilst calling sceptics 'sheep'. Its very hypocritical.

And surely the question could be asked "why do you think the video is true?"
      The converse can also be stated.

I would guess you to take my response as sarcastic, when in fact it was an actual question. All the material presented in this particular video is public knowledge and easily accessible and traceable {That answers your question} but why raise the issue of credibility, if doubt doesn't exist????????

And if doubt exists, what portion of the video raised doubt -- This is my point and the basis of my question!!

It is smart\intelligent to dismiss a thing when you have supporting documentation, but to dismiss a thing without any research at all, is quite childish and immature.

Hence, the question I asked was absolutely necessary.

Comment

While there seems to be a strong monetary argument in this video, there is too much of a Occupy Wall street liberal spin on this. The video arrives to questionable conclusions.

It's a video for those doomsday people who shelter food, weapons, ammunition and daydream about a apocalyptic time where they can start revolting and shooting **** up. All because they can't hack it financially in this world and lack the tools/skills to succeed in life.

I'm not gonna attack the Govt. physically, and I'm not gonna make some ideological point by refusing to pay their taxes and get shipped off to prison like Irwin Schiff. I got a life to live. Life in America isn't even nearly as bad as some make it out to be with their hysteria (like this video equating current times to that of Nazi Germany), to go that route. I'm making money and having a good time, to even consider revolting. I'll just keep earning, saving, investing and vote for Romney....that's all you'll get out of me as far as "changing Government" goes.

But all this makes one wonder, if you agree with the video....then why are you supporting Obama. The video clearly states that in order for the Government to expand, it needs it's money to be independent of Gold, so it can be printed. And Obama is the posterboy for expansion of Govt. Oh but "he is the good guy and will be the Robin Hood for the people". Yeah right.
        Last edited by One_Tycoon; 09-17-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X