This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito career definately over?

Read a couple of articles, and seems almost certain Margarito will have to retire. Pacquiao put a savage beating on this man, a career ending beating.

So long for the Cotto rematch...

Goodbye Margarito. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhh!!!!! You get what you give you low life sonuva b i t c h! To finish him off I hope he gets parkinsons. Then get hit with bricks until he can't breathe anymore!!!

Comment

After the fight, Roach said that Margarito's corner probably ruined him. Freddie is bang on target again.

I would've like to have seen the Cotto rematch nonetheless.

Comment

Pac keeps setting precedents. He does literally retire people.
          Pacs something else.

Comment

I think he was done after Mosley fight, he got a helluva thrashing. Pac just terminated his career for good.

Comment

It's a Filipino way, Pacquiao avenged the Parkinson joke. Filipinos are notorious in revenge. Happened all the time in their native Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                After the fight, Roach said that Margarito's corner probably ruined him. Freddie is bang on target again.

I would've like to have seen the Cotto rematch nonetheless.
                Garcia should have thrown the towel. Now he has cost Margarito his career, and Margarito has suffered permanent damage. Pacquiao was blood thirsty and barbarous that night, he was merciless until the 10'th round, and indicated to the referee to stop the fight. Margarito suffered a vicious cruel beating that night, and is now forced to retire.

What goes around comes around I guess. Margarito payed the price.

Comment

both cotto and margo haven't been the same since that fight. cotto's looked average and margo's looked shot.

i don't think he'll retire though.

Comment

I hope he gets the OK to fight so Cotto can **** his eye a lil more...

Comment

Working...
                    X