No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Arya Stark, b*tches. Staring down and threatening the most powerful man in Westeros, and ordering people's deaths.
    Thuggery at it's finest...... Arya truly is a boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Three deaths need to be fullfilled. Is Arya going to get more and they're just spreading around the awesomeness, i expected more death? Disappointed there wasn't more Qarth. Cool to see Jon Snow getting the chance to be a Ranger, he'll make the most of it.

Favourite line from episode 4 last week

Balon - "You'll take a ship to raid the fishing villiages on the Stoney Shore"

Theon - "I'm to fight fisherman?"

Sis - "Be careful of their nets"

lulz
      The halfhand is a legend and a boss. You just have to see how the deaths work out. I hope they do it right, cuz its one of the best parts of this book.

Boj, you know why i dont like her choices right? They should at least increase her death wish list to include all her choices....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        I agree, best so far, i liked all the changes except the stupid Qartheen gowns. Wtf????? Is the actress playing Dany charging too much now to show them thangs?

Arya wouldnt give that look to Roose though. Tywin might be the most powerful (and that was a great way to show tywin's basassness) but he's not as scary as a bolton.

Tywin isone of my favorite book characters. I read all his conversations at least twice.
        They can show five minutes of two completely nude women having fake sex, and one spanking the hell out of another, but they can't show one bare breast in Qarth. Explain that to me.

Tywin is great, and the actor playing him is damn good. I feel so bad for him having two inbreeding swamp children like Jaime and Cersei. And the one son he has that's like him, he hates because he's a dwarf. I may not like the Lannisters, but Tywin makes me respect them.

Comment

The halfhand is a legend and a boss. You just have to see how the deaths work out. I hope they do it right, cuz its one of the best parts of this book.

Boj, you know why i dont like her choices right? They should at least increase her death wish list to include all her choices....
          ?????????????

Comment

?????????????
            Arya's list is too short and the tickler wasnt even on there if i remember right. Plus i wish weese was a part of this story, for the 3.

Comment

Arya's list is too short and the tickler wasnt even on there if i remember right. Plus i wish weese was a part of this story, for the 3.
              Oh, the name prayer. They have the right names, as hard as it is I'm trying not to nitpick the details.

Comment

They can show five minutes of two completely nude women having fake sex, and one spanking the hell out of another, but they can't show one bare breast in Qarth. Explain that to me.

Tywin is great, and the actor playing him is damn good. I feel so bad for him having two inbreeding swamp children like Jaime and Cersei. And the one son he has that's like him, he hates because he's a dwarf. I may not like the Lannisters, but Tywin makes me respect them.

It realy grinds my gears, this Qarth debacle. Tis folly.

LF finally came off right to me this episode. He was bumbling around doing dumb stuff the first 4 episodes.

Comment

I agree, Qarth would have been the ideal place for the show to put in the pointless nudity they like to add so much instead of those scenes.

Comment

Oh, the name prayer. They have the right names, as hard as it is I'm trying not to nitpick the details.
                    Im not really complaining about it, just discussing. I think that episode is as close to a 10 as any episode in both seasons so far, Qarth snafu aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I agree, Qarth would have been the ideal place for the show to put in the pointless nudity they like to add so much instead of those scenes.
                      Im considering organizing something in protest.

Comment

Working...
                      X