No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce says Wlad vs. Haye will be in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce says Wlad vs. Haye will be in the US

According to Steve Bunce today, Shaefer has had better results than Booth in negotiations with Wladimir.

He says the fight will probably be in the US, in either Las Vegas or New York.

OMG...Please let it be NY...

Comment

PLEASE BE NY!!!!!!

Considering IBRAG-KLIT sold 17,000 tickets, i imagine if enough brits come over this fight could sell out the garden

Comment

I thought the fight was off. Is it back on again?...

Comment

would love for it to in NY - MSG is the home of boxing and is perfect for hosting events like these. Las Vegas is a cheap whore compared to NY.

as long as the fight is made i really dont care what happens. i dont think it really matters which country its held in - its going to end by KO anyway!! (hopefully for hayemaker)

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            PLEASE BE NY!!!!!!

Considering IBRAG-KLIT sold 17,000 tickets, i imagine if enough brits come over this fight could sell out the garden

How many of those 17K will repeat?

Comment

If this fight ends up in NYC I will definitely (Lennox) make the trip from Boston. Wlad is one of my favorite fighters and I should make the effort to see at least one of his fights live before he retires..

Comment

That's a good idea, better having it there than in the UK or Germany.
                But it's Steve Bunce saying it, so who knows.

Comment

This fight should be in Europe, but I suppose having it in the U.S.A will give Haye more exposure.

To be honest, the rightful place of this fight should be in the U.K. It will be a huge event. American's haven't really shown Haye any respect and shouldn't be given a huge fight like this. It will just be another boxing match over there.

If this happens, I would like to see Cotto-Mosely 2 in London.

Comment

Dam that would be annoying as i was up for going to watch it in London, i enjoyed the 4mins of Haye Enzo lol, but i might make the trip to America if i have enough money. As long as it happens that's the main thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X