Vinnie Jones
      Chris Perry
      Kenny Cunningham
      Efan Ekoku
      ......no Fash or Deano ?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        ......no Fash or Deano ?
        How could i forget Fash???????? tbh though he was awooooga-ing when i started watching the Dons so i never really developed hero worship for Fash.

With Deano though, when i was 10 i asked him for an autograph and he just ignored me so i came to the conclusion he was a bit of a prick. Good service to us but a prick nonetheless!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Womble Don View Post
          How could i forget Fash???????? tbh though he was awooooga-ing when i started watching the Dons so i never really developed hero worship for Fash.

With Deano though, when i was 10 i asked him for an autograph and he just ignored me so i came to the conclusion he was a bit of a prick. Good service to us but a prick nonetheless!!
          What a ****

Comment

What a ****
            Indeed. I wasnt the only one he did that too aswell. It was common knowledge amongst alot of the fans that he wasnt the nicest guy around. Robbie Earle was a proper good bloke though!!!

Did you like Paul Merson? He started on me in a bar in Bristol a while back when he was absolutely smashed!!

Comment

Great question.

Brian Laudrup
              Paul Gascoigne
              Ally McCoist
              Mark Hateley
              Barry Ferguson

Comment

Originally posted by The Womble Don View Post
                Indeed. I wasnt the only one he did that too aswell. It was common knowledge amongst alot of the fans that he wasnt the nicest guy around. Robbie Earle was a proper good bloke though!!!

Did you like Paul Merson? He started on me in a bar in Bristol a while back when he was absolutely smashed!!
                i thought he was a decent player yeah ive never met him personally sounds a bit of **** from what u said there what did u say to him when it kicked off

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  Great question.

Brian Laudrup
                  Paul Gascoigne
                  Ally McCoist
                  Mark Hateley
                  Barry Ferguson
                  good shout Mozzo

a real goal poacher in the Ian Wright mould

2 goal machines son

Comment

good shout Mozzo

a real goal poacher in the Ian Wright mould

2 goal machines son
                    Ian Wright was a huge favourite of mine when I was a kid and I will never forget cheering on Arsenal against Zaragoza in the Cup Winners Cup final when Arsenal had the opportunity to become the first back to back winners of the competition and I was absolutely distraught when Nayim scored that infamous lob. I was only nine or something but Wrighty looked absolutely devastated, Seaman was inconsolable and I felt totally gutted for them. My admiration for Wrighty fell somewhat when he signed for Celtic but his best days were behind him then and luckily he never made an impact but his record at Arsenal was terrific especially considering he was a late starter.

Comment

Working...
                    X