Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Training In Tampa. ( LOl at the Target In The Poster)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks real focus. this is gonna be a hell of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      Hate on hater.
      I'm not a hater and just stating facts, I am really concern about Cotto's health.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Daaaaaamn, Cotto looks realllly s-l-ooooooooooooo-w, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          Who's that in your sig fam!?..GOD DAMN!..

but anyway..

I wonder what he put over that lobster (scorpion) tattoo on his arm..anybody got any clue?..

Cotto is lookin like a menace in the gym..he's gonna bring 110%..the closer it gets to fight night the more I gain confidence in Cotto!..

He's takin this **** extremely serious..I can't wait to see Pacquiao crumble in the 9th!...muahahaha!!
          yeah no clue what Cotto replaced the scorpion with.

but he seems to have added to that tribal tat of his.

Comment

Hey Champ thanks for posting all these videos the last few days its good to finally get some news from cotto's camp! been trying to give you green but can't do it yet!

Comment

By the time the first round is over, Cotto's face is gonna look like this
              from the blistering combinations of PAC

Comment

Cotto looks like he is in good shape. He just needs to use his speed a bit more when the camera's are rolling. I guess he is just saving it as a surprise for Pac...he did the same thing before the Mosley fight.
                Last edited by D-Omonist; 10-14-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Cotto's padwork always seem so slow.

Why do it slow when you should try to speed it up since your fighting a faster fighter? I think the fact Cotto isnt used to a fast pace moving and punching, thats where the stamina problems come in, he isnt use to moving dodging punching then the same and with Pacquiao it'll be fast. Maybe im wrong but they need to capatalize that

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    Cotto's padwork always seem so slow.

Why do it slow when you should try to speed it up since your fighting a faster fighter? I think the fact Cotto isnt used to a fast pace moving and punching, thats where the stamina problems come in, he isnt use to moving dodging punching then the same and with Pacquiao it'll be fast. Maybe im wrong but they need to capatalize that
                    Part of it, is that Cotto's been boxing since he was a lil kid. I mean, he's just working the kinks out. All the combos are already embedded in his brain. PAC is PAC, but, there's really no need to trying to kill it every training session

Comment

Yeah, he looks pretty focused..

I'm slightly more worried now.

But he does look slow in there..He needs to be faster to catch Pacquiao.. Pac is no Judah.. He'll be fast and stay focused the whole fight. And he'll go out on his shield

Comment

Working...
                      X