Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo DEMANDS Cotto, Sergio, or Mayweather for next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Mayweather , I hope the winner [ don't care ] fights Martinez after he K.O Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Not sure about that. The one thing that kept Chavez in that fight was his probable 15-20 pound weight advantage.

My guess is that Canelo Martinez would look the same only he might get stopped.

On to the other fighters:

Mayweather outboxes him to a UD.

Cotto is the most vulnerable of the three opponents. Not sure how that turns out.

Agreed! Cotto is the closest Canelo can get to a win and even that one is a 50/50 imo!

Comment

Cotto. It's the most competitive of the three. I see him losing pretty handily to Floyd and Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Cotto. It's the most competitive of the three. I see him losing pretty handily to Floyd and Sergio.
          Dat ass tho

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Mayweather. It'd be an interesting match with a ton of hype, and good for the sport. Also losing to Mayweather still gives him a lot of options as opposed to say Cotto. A cotto loss isn't as forgiving as a Mayweather one. Though I'd like to see Mayweather fight Martinez... Best of the era/154 vs the top dog at 160. I'd like to see Cotto if he beats trout fight Canelo, it's a good closer match-up and seems to be an exciting one. I'd also like to see Martinez fight Mayweather. I realize I put that in reverse but I'm saying the best possible options for the fights if you're going from A to B.

Canelo -----> Mayweather
            Mayweather ------> Martinez
            Martinez--------> Mayweather
            Cotto-------> Canelo

Comment

He will demand but they will dictate which way he goes.

He hasn't fought nobody good that would had got him ready for a fight of that caliber. I want to see him against Cotto if he wins but would like to see him against a top JrWW first.

IF Canelo loses against any of those his nut huggers are going to say that he was too young, too in-experienced or he simply wasn't ready

Comment

Working...
              X