• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gamboa interview (audio)

translation

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
      translation
      - press conference coming soon where he will tell the true side of the story

- the guy asked him why he is so hard to reach through the media, and gamboa said that his promoters and managers sometimes make it impossible for him to speak through the media, but he said that hopefully in 2013 that wont be the case anymore

- he said that whole him being scared of rios is propaganda, he said the negotiations were never right.

- when asked about jumping to 135 he said look at his record on his first 9 fights, where he fought around the 130's in all of them

Comment

theres a side to the story that nobody knows... people really think gamboa just woke up one day and said , " fuk this i aint showing up to no press conference"..... my friend goes to UNLV and guess who's in one his classes???.....

gamboa was being robbed......... be prepare to hear some news

Comment

Good interview if you understand it. Some stuff said between the lines but Cubanborn pointed the most important stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            - press conference coming soon where he will tell the true side of the story

- the guy asked him why he is so hard to reach through the media, and gamboa said that his promoters and managers sometimes make it impossible for him to speak through the media, but he said that hopefully in 2013 that wont be the case anymore

- he said that whole him being scared of rios is propaganda, he said the negotiations were never right.

- when asked about jumping to 135 he said look at his record on his first 9 fights, where he fought around the 130's in all of them
            Thanks for posting the interview, bro! Nice to finally hear Yuri's voice after this whole mess started. I understand he needs to measure his words carefully, but boxing fans (especially his fans) need to hear something "from the horse's mouth." I can't wait for a more extensive (and clearer) interview!

Comment

coward.
              Poosy.
              Chicken.
              Disgrace.
              Disgusting.

Comment

If he's not fighting then who cares?

He's just some random 5'5 guy who isn't boxing.

Comment

Good to know, thanks for the translation.

Looking forward to that press conference to hear his full side of it.

Comment

Pusssy!!! Just like his Idol Floyd!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X