No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Delvin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara vs Delvin Rodriguez

Weak.... D-Rod isn't even rated and Lara's coming off Ishe Smith. This guy must've pissed off Haymon somehow.

I stand corrected, D-Rod is #13 in the WBA (somehow...)

Yeeee, saw that earlier and hoping it's not true
    Has he even fought since Cotto Slept him?

Comment

Ishe Smith, Delvin Rodriguez. This guy his headed straight to the IHOF.

Comment

That's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Weak.... D-Rod isn't even rated and Lara's coming off Ishe Smith. This guy must've pissed off Haymon somehow.
          He just really isn't worth that much to Haymon. I am sure Lara gets paid decently, so I know if I was the one paying his opponent I would be trying to find the cheapest guy possible that is sort of known.

I would say they should put him in with a Charlo but I don't think I want to watch that.

Comment

Showcase fight for Lara. It'll make him look really good and more attractive once he knocks out Delvin in 5 rounds.

Comment

he wont fight andrade, but he is fighting freaking delvin...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                Showcase fight for Lara. It'll make him look really good and more attractive once he knocks out Delvin in 5 rounds.
                There is that also, if you can't fight someone good the next best thing is fight someone that will make you look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Yeeee, saw that earlier and hoping it's not true
                  Has he even fought since Cotto Slept him?
                  He had a split draw with Joachim Alcine, ouch. He's getting alot of miles off that George Tahdooahnippah win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    How many more showcase fights does he need? Im greatly disappointed.
                    Originally posted by icha View Post
                    he wont fight andrade, but he is fighting freaking delvin...

The venue will be Florida. Most llikely Miami. Not happy With this fight but I'll be there if it is here. Just cause Im fiending for a live event.

Comment

Working...
                    X